Thread: Dbol only cycle

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

Dbol only cycle

I wanna do a Dbol only cycle. This will be my first cycle I was also considering winny tabs. Currently I have 5mg tabs of russian dbol 3 a day for six weeks. Will I need clomid when coming off such a small dosage and how can I maintain my gains. I want to stay away from injectables so if these are my 2 options what is my best bet, any advice would be great thanx

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    personally, i dont like the idea of an all oral cycle. especially one of 2 17aa's. what are your stats, cycle and workout experience? also, the low dosage of winny is most likely a waste, IMO... depends on your stats/cycle history really. and yes, you'll need clomid to restore you HPTA levels.

ragin'

I'm 21 140lbs been workin out on and off for about 3 years and I think you may have mis-read the post I was trying to choose between the 2 not do both if I was gonna try the winny I would go with the 50 mg tabs but if its the dbol I'm gonna take 3 5mg tabs a day a few peeps said I should take more if I'm gonna go with the dbol as this is a very low amount but wouldn't I get a little bit of a gain and not have a hard time coming off because it was such a small amount?

sheesh, your right i did misread.. sorry, need to slow down..lol. what are you trying to accomplish, shogun? d-bol and winny do very different things. with a d-bol only cycle you'll loose most if not all of your gains... and with such a low dosage it may not be worth the temporary slight increase in strength. i would go for the 50mg/ed winny tabs personally if i were going to do either one alone. w/ winny you wont see as much gains (although you should see some). but the gains you do acquire will most likely stay as opposed to a d-bol only cycle where you'll hold a bunch of water and have massive weight loss when coming off. winny will give you a more vascular/hard look. d-bol will make you hold water and make you a bit puffy.

ok maybe I'll get rid of the dbol and get some winny tabs then what can you suggest as far as amount to take should 50mg a day be good and how and when to take it also I can get clomid I'm just not sure how much I need and when and how to take it. Can you give me a hand I have looked around and read until my eyes bleed but I can't find info pertaining to my exact situation

50mg/ed is perfect for you. just remember that your doing a 17aa steriod and is very harsh on your liver. get some liver detoxers (ALA, milk thistle, or get some tyler's from the ARstore.com. the half life for winny is 6-12 hours so split it up into two doses if you have 50mg tabs. for clomid, i recommend running it for a good 2 1/2 or three weeks at 300mg on day 1, 100 mg for the next week and ride the rest out w/ 50mg/ed. how's that?

ragin'

sounds great but do i start the clomid at the end of the 6week cycle or should I start it during the cycle I just want to keep as much as my gains as possible because I don't plan on doin this again will I loose most of the strength and how bad are the side effects with winny?

winny sides can be avoided with proper detoxification. just get some detoxins and you should be fine. listen to your body, though. again, the half life is 6-12 hours for winny so technically, start your clomid therapy about 12 hours after your last winny dose. and remember, to keep your gains you'll have to stay in the gym and keep your calories up. considering your stats i would try to throw down about 4,000 calories a day even after your cycle is over. dont do much if any cardio. what is your bf%, do you know?

I have no idea its very low I can get a cold and have a six pack when I'm done if you know what I mean. What should I pay for six weeks worth of winny and also all the clomid I will need and what kind of detoxins are we talkin about just name it and I'll get it I wanna do this right thanx again!

check out post #6 for the supps you'll need for detox. as for the price, winny tabs go anywhere from $2-5 each typically.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just wondering why you want to stay away from injectibles? Also how tall are you at a 140lbs? What does off and on for 3 years working out mean?

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    I say injectibles are way better I do Dbols but injectibles re so much better.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I used D-bol for my first cycle and ran it alone. Although I put on a shed load of weight i also made some great gains in the gym - most of which i kept!!! The big one that I lost was my bench but thyen that is not an exercise that i need to do. My bench went from 110kg to 145kg very quickly but then back down to 120kg after about 2 months of not doing the exercise and being off the gear.

So, to sum up, use dianabol just to experiment and see what kind of gains you could expect - it's not called the breakfast of champions for nothing!!

On your next cycle you could use it with something else but don't start mixing your 17a's take precautions!!

I think you'll like the overall efect of D-bol.

By the way, i never used anything at the end of the cycle - not even clomid and I have had no problems with gyno. I was using 30mg e/d.

Good luck!

I think I'm gonna scrap the whole dbol idea completely. I have done alot of reading and it seems like winstrol would be a better choice for me I'm gonna try to get my hands on 6 weeks worth of 50 mg tabs and see how it goes I'll be taking milk thistle for the ole liver and clomid to bring the test back up post cycle let me know how this sounds boys. I think dbol is probably great but more suited to be combined with another injectable. Let me know your thoughts

peace

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Well mate... If you plan on running the Winny alone.. (i dont even see the point to a oral cycle, if your not ready to use needles.. your not really ready to do AS).. You might get a little harder than you currently are... But dont expect to put on anymore than like 5lbs if your lucky... It is not a Steroid designed for large mass gains.... And what is your height as you dont seem to be telling everyone.. because unless you are extreemly short, then 140 is pretty small bro, and then you should look at your diet and training more (because saying you train on and off means you dont have the motivation all there, you need to train constantly to see results), before diving into AS...

None of this is meant as a flame bro... Just trying to help..

Best of Luck..

Jaguar

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    This is JMO but I feel you should hold off. Be patient bro. Not flaming here (hell I'm STILL working on my first cycle. Its been over a year now.)but anyway,like Jaguar said I don't see a need for an oral only cycle. Do more research,ask questions and save some money. Again your not saying how tall you are and at 140 I think you should just bust your ass and eat more. Maybe try some creatine then later try AS. If your looking for size then Winstol isn't for you. Maybe a test and deca cycle. HTH.

I'm 5'10 I have been looking into this for sometime now I want to stay away from injectiable stuff I know it the best way to go but its just not for me can someone give me some advice on what I can do for a first cycle that is light and does not involve injectables I know I'm asking for a blasting when I say no injectables but any advice would be great thanx

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    There isn't really much advise anyone can give you mate....

You only mentioned about Using Dbol or Winny... Both are 17aa.. so both shouldn't be run without atleast a little break between then two, or you could really do some liver damage...

So basically your options are very limited... Either try running a Dbol only cycle for your first time like 'The Base' did... I personally dont lean towards cycles like that, but if you are that scared about injectables (honestly mate, you may think it is scary or somthing, get a friend or someone to show you how its done, its actually 10 times easier than people think, alot of the time it becomes enoyable doing it ).. then the dbol your only real option... Winny wont be too much use to though if you are looking to bulk.. (which at 140, and 5"10, i'm pretty sure thats what you would want to do)..

Maybe ask some guys that have tried Dbol only cycle's mate, and get some further advise from them.. (remember it is 17aa.. so I wouldn't run over 6 weeks personally, unless at very low dosages), Or get over the Needle phobia and do a Real Cycle.. they are pretty much your options mate...

Best of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

jonas63 is offline New Member

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are too afraid of injectables than you are not ready to put any of these chemicals in your body. This is not as easy as popping pills and putting on size! These are serious, and potentially harmful, drugs!! If I had any control at all, every single roid out there would be an injectable, that way people would have to seriously think about what they were doing. Dude, no flame, but unless your fear of needles is clinical, stop being a pussy and use your head. Injectables are not only more effective, they're SAFER!! I honestly don't feel you're ready for this. You're only 140lbs, and I'm not knocking that, but I'm positive that with proper training and diet you could easily net another 20-30lbs in a few years. Before you give me the old "I'm are hard gainer with a high metabolism" speech, I have news...AAS will not help you, if that is the case. They may facilitate a small weight gain, but the cycles your talking about will be temporary at best. I really think more research is needed here guy.

100m champ is offline Member

Red face

Nice but no d-bol only

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ View Post
    Nice but no d-bol only
    nice but you just bumped a 6 year old thread mate............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information