john1doe420 is offline New Member

I'm getting stronger but thats it

I'm on 500mgs of test c a week and 50 mgs of oral winny every other day. I'm trying to do a lean bulk run. I eat clean every 2.5-3 hours. Problem is I'm on week 3 (I did frontload) and the only thing I have felt so far is strength. I've seen guys at my gym get bloated, put on a lot of weight running test which has not happened to me. From what I understand taking winny (which is a dht) is supposed to help with estrogen which is why I don't take any AI or serms. I was under the impression that by frontloading I would start seeing gains by now. I could post my diet if need be but anyone have any thoughts on this? I don't think my gear is bunk because I put pictures of it on this same board and the bros gave it 2 thumbs up.

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    week 3 is early for test, usally takes 4-6 weeks to kick in, winny on the other hand acts fast but it doesnt let u retain much water so that could be the reason for no bloat, and winny acts fast and will get you strong which will explain the early strentgh gains, wait till week 5 i bet ull be seeing physical results by then

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1056
    week 3 is early for test, usally takes 4-6 weeks to kick in, winny on the other hand acts fast but it doesnt let u retain much water so that could be the reason for no bloat, and winny acts fast and will get you strong which will explain the early strentgh gains, wait till week 5 i bet ull be seeing physical results by then
    even though I frontloaded??

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    My first cycle was the same way but if u keep putting up more weight u will see more results. I never really cared much about the weights i was using till i got on some drol it changed the way i will lift forever

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I also frontloaded and my test e never kicked in so i went to prop 100mg ed.

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    yea even though u frontloaded you might of speeded up about a week, and taking 4-6 weeks to kick in is why i said wait till week 5.

Bro, I thank you for trying to help me but I thought the purpose of frontloading was to get blood levels stable in week one vs weeks 4-6.
    Your telling me frontloading just speeds the kick in ONE WEEK?

Is this the real deal?? this is the thread where the bros gave my gear 2 thumbs up

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    i frontloaded 2 weeks with 1200mgs each week of test c still didnt kick in until week 6. Thats why alot of people run test C 12wks.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Give it time,.. around week 5-6 you should be a happy camper, if your diet is good and your training is good

Njord is offline Senior Member
    You should also be running the winny every day, it has a short (8 hour) active life, so taking it eod won't give the best results.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Although winstrol does not aromatize, this does not mean it has anti-estrogenic properties. It is belived to have anti-progestenic properties, but that will not help you if you start experiencing estrogen related side effect. I would have an AI on hand just in case.
    Be patient with the Test E, it took me a good 4-5 weeks to start seeing gains, but once you do, it is great. Don't worry how other are doing on it, every body reacts differently.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    You should also be running the winny every day, it has a short (8 hour) active life, so taking it eod won't give the best results.
    This is true, take the winstrol every day for maximum effectiveness.

andye is offline Junior Member
    this is why i ran prop last cycle.

gained more in 6 weeks on prop than i did on 12 with cyp

Will do bro. thanks

Although winstrol does not aromatize, this does not mean it has anti-estrogenic properties. It is belived to have anti-progestenic properties, but that will not help you if you start experiencing estrogen related side effect. I would have an AI on hand just in case.
    Be patient with the Test E, it took me a good 4-5 weeks to start seeing gains, but once you do, it is great. Don't worry how other are doing on it, every body reacts differently.
    Yeah I have letro, and adex.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm95lude
    i frontloaded 2 weeks with 1200mgs each week of test c still didnt kick in until week 6. Thats why alot of people run test C 12wks.

I thought frontloading was the answer to the 6 week kick in. Glad to see Im not the only one with this problem. Thanks for your input

Yep thats about how long it took my test to kick in I was on week 4 if I recall. I noticed a couple pounds here and there but I put on 15lbs and I've kept most of it, but yeah I does take a while to kick in.

course if u want mass, u might need to adjust ur training routines as well. U could just be in a rut and need to try some new movements to help get urself out.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    u are wasting ur time and the winny taking it like that u should be taking it 25 mg 2x everyday. bro at min..once a day @50mg do to the extremely short half life

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    u are wasting ur time and the winny taking it like that u should be taking it 25 mg 2x everyday. bro at min..once a day @50mg do to the extremely short half life
    I only have 50 mg caps. I don't have 25mgs I have started to take it 50mgs ed. Taking it eod isn't exactly a waste. Read the winstrol profile where AR says he used 100 eod and got result.s

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your doing a lean bulk....you arent going to bloat, that the point...you wanna bulk add dbol ...the winny is keepint the water down too...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1doe420
    I only have 50 mg caps. I don't have 25mgs I have started to take it 50mgs ed. Taking it eod isn't exactly a waste. Read the winstrol profile where AR says he used 100 eod and got result.s
    not saying u wont have results bro just do the math it has a 10 hour half life

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    not saying u wont have results bro just do the math it has a 10 hour half life

Yeah I understand bro. Thanks for your post.

Thread Information