catboxhoney is offline Female Member

New to this, but need help with Clen

I am looking to loose at least 10 pds. I have the spray Clen and would like to start taking. I weigh 120 right now at 5' 3". I have stuck at this weight for the last year and cant get it off. I haven't worked out all that much due to lack of time. Serious when I say this, I know I need to find the time, but most of my day is taken up between work, driving and the full time mom gig. I have started eating better in the last year which has caused me to gain the 10 pds, but I am wondering the process of it all if I am to start taking the Clen. As in Diet? Would a workout plan of an hour a night or everyother night and 30 minutes during my lunch break work?

takedownII is offline Member
    welcom to AR!

an hour a night or everyother night, either would be fine. maybe start slow so you don't get burned out. i don't know if you have been exercising long, have you?

i personally wouldn't workout during your lunch, make sure this is the time you eat, don't skip meals even if you are trying to lose weight.

do some research on here for your diet, as this is key. and if you don't know how to take clen , i would definately look that up too. theres alot of good info here. be careful and good luck!

tkdwnII

ps. this thread should probably be in the introduction, workout, or diet forum
    Last edited by takedownII; 06-19-2007 at 02:42 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Ladies, please look here to learn how to gain access to the PRIVATE female forum.

Post in the above link so they can turn you PINK as a female member

Then check out Perfectbeast's Clen FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Hope this helps

catboxhoney is offline Female Member
    Thanks. Appreciate what's been posted, and I did post on female forum. Thanks again.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    get your diet on point for a few weeks then when you plateau in fat loss its time to add clen ...

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    havent tried clen but have heard much about it.. make sure you start easy on it.. (below the recommended dose) you need to do a tolerance test because it is very strong.. diet and lots of water is key... try some natural stuff before clen.... chromium picolinate.. green tea... clen scares me.. i dont know your age and i would not be a gentlemen for asking..(not saying your old) but just try the natural cheap route before you resort to clen.. but just be conservative with clen.

Thread Information