How long for Tren A

I'm running my next cycle of supertest 450, Tren A, and Dbol
    I know I'm gonna run the Dbol @ 40-50mg/day for 6 weeks tops
    The test 450 @ 900mg/week for 10 weeks.
    My question is how long should I run the Tren A? I was gonna do 50mg/day and possibly up to 75mg day only if the sides aren't bad.

My stats and everything are posted on my profile. This will be my 3rd cycle.
    Don't give me any shit about the doseages being too high, I"ll adjust accordingly if things get bad don't worry. I just wanna know what is a good timespan to run Tren A.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    I'm running my next cycle of supertest 450, Tren A, and Dbol
    I know I'm gonna run the Dbol @ 40-50mg/day for 6 weeks tops
    The test 450 @ 900mg/week for 10 weeks.
    My question is how long should I run the Tren A? I was gonna do 50mg/day and possibly up to 75mg day only if the sides aren't bad.

My stats and everything are posted on my profile. This will be my 3rd cycle.
    Don't give me any shit about the doseages being too high, I"ll adjust accordingly if things get bad don't worry. I just wanna know what is a good timespan to run Tren A.
    dbol is too long...stick to 4 weeks.@50 mg ed
    tren should be run for atleast 6-8 weeks @ 75mg ed is a good dose.
    what are your goals???

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Havent you already posted like 2 other threads about cycles. How often you gonna change your mind and make a new thread.

To be blatantly honest you just dont have the base for the cycles you put up on here. You lack the nutritional and training experience/knowledge and think if you take high doses you will get big, really doesnt work that way at all. You are running doses similar to what I run but you are probably half the size.
    I agree here. You are relying on AAS way too much. If you don't know how to eat properly, you will just lose all that gain when you come off, but I won't preach to the choir.

yeah I know how to eat properly I spent more money on protein and groceries than the gear itself. I'm clued in on that lil detail. I've just never run it before and I didn't quite know but thanx for the help.

My goal is to reach 200 by the end of this year and maintain it. Now I've maintained almost all gains from my last cycle and not in fat either. My strength has stayed the same and my size has too. I'm about 20lbs away from it. It was originally 190 but I'm confident I can hit 200 with hard enough work.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    no more than 8 weeks for the tren .

Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    no more than 8 weeks for the tren.
    can u elaborate on why it should not be ran longer than 8 weeks?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    can u elaborate on why it should not be ran longer than 8 weeks?!
    that's just the concensus time frame i've seen over and over again in my research for tren acetate. enanthate i've seen people run longer, but most people i've seen run around 8 weeks with acetate.

Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    that's just the concensus time frame i've seen over and over again in my research for tren acetate. enanthate i've seen people run longer, but most people i've seen run around 8 weeks with acetate.
    so if one person says it.. then 2 people see what he says and pass it on.. but have no experience w/ tren .. then 23 people pass on wat each one of those said.. w/o actually trying/doing it.. then u have parrotry..

so why is it safer to run trenE 10 weeks and not TrenA?.. once u inject regardless of the ester it is in you system and you can feel trenE in as lil as 3-4 days.. were you aware of that? thus it really doesnt make since to run one longer than the other just because of the ester.. the hormone is still in your system almost as quick.

anyways at a moderate dose u can run tren atleast 10weeks w/o a single complication i know people ran it 18+ at around 50-75mg ED and blood work came out PERFECT infact it came out better than when they run a 6 week go of win..

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Tai, I got a buddy who runs 100ED for like 15 weeks at a time...No sides, blood work comes out great, just a bit hypertensive at times.

so just cause you guys have one buddy that runs it this long, then tells other people and then....

anyway, you're right, i'm wrong, you're the greatest, thanks for putting me in my place.
    Last edited by swole25; 06-20-2007 at 06:41 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    so if one person says it.. then 2 people see what he says and pass it on.. but have no experience w/ tren .. then 23 people pass on wat each one of those said.. w/o actually trying/doing it.. then u have parrotry..

so why is it safer to run trenE 10 weeks and not TrenA?.. once u inject regardless of the ester it is in you system and you can feel trenE in as lil as 3-4 days.. were you aware of that? thus it really doesnt make since to run one longer than the other just because of the ester.. the hormone is still in your system almost as quick.

anyways at a moderate dose u can run tren atleast 10weeks w/o a single complication i know people ran it 18+ at around 50-75mg ED and blood work came out PERFECT infact it came out better than when they run a 6 week go of win..
    this is due to half life of the hormone. longer half lives keep blood levels more stable and are more mild on sides. this is from personal exp. not parroting. I run tren a for 6 weeks and I want time off.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    this is due to half life of the hormone. longer half lives keep blood levels more stable and are more mild on sides. this is from personal exp. not parroting. I run tren a for 6 weeks and I want time off.
    if u read it all u would see i was making a null point ad actually answered in my post..ITS NOT ANY DIFFERENT half life regardless dosent affect the point that the compound is IN YOUR SYSTEM.. it just affects the rate of degredation. omg

the people on this board are seriusly starting to hurt my frontal lobe><

if u read it all u would see i was making a null point ad actually answered in my post..ITS NOT ANY DIFFERENT half life regardless dosent affect the point that the compound is IN YOUR SYSTEM.. it just affects the rate of degredation. omg

the people on this board are seriusly starting to hurt my frontal lobe><
    If you seek enlightenment, re-write this sentence so that it makes sense.
    Half life is an exponential decay. mg*0.5^(time since injection/half life).
    The larger the half life the sharper the decay. that is where you notice sides.
    Last edited by mkrulic; 06-20-2007 at 09:45 PM.

why are you just reiterating the obvious?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    If that is half like than what is 1/2 life? Like 1 out of 2...I dont get it.

here
    Attached Images Attached Images

why are you just reiterating the obvious?
    ".. it just affects the rate of degredation. omg

the people on this board are seriusly starting to hurt my frontal lobe><"
    because of this and whatever else you wrote tthat didnt make sense

amount at any time t
    t=mg*0.5^(time since/half life)
    notice when time since = half life then
    time since/half life = 1
    so,
    t=mg*0.5^(1)
    = mg*0.5
    which is half the mg of the shot, ie, half the shot.

here
    this is not accurate. google "exponential decay"

amount at any time t
    t=mg*0.5^(time since/half life)
    notice when time since = half life then
    time since/half life = 1
    so,
    t=mg*0.5^(1)
    = mg*0.5
    which is half the mg of the shot, ie, half the shot.

this is not accurate. google "exponential decay"
    how can the degredation be exponetionl when the amount is being DECREASED each time?

how can the degredation be exponetionl when the amount is being DECREASED each time?
    graph y = x^(-1)
    notice for x>1 the value of y gets smaller and smaller.
    gotta go

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

This is gettin funny..Tai is gettin MAD. I was jus playin around tryin to be stupid.

Anyways Titleist already quoted me from another thread and thats still what I have to say about the topic. As for how long you can run ANY compound there is no limit, if you think there is you are wrong. Short ester, long ester...doesnt make a difference, sure gains will taper off but w/e.

Either way, the original statement to be made was...
    The ESTER which is attached to the compound does not CHANGE the optimal run time for health purposes of a compound.
    Sure enanthate ester lasts 10 days longer than a propinate ester, big effin DEAL, thus any Neanderthal w/ half a hindered brain would obviously compensate by ceasing the administration of the enanathate ester at a sooner point and time, probably 10 days, no? BUT the ESTER itself does not MODIFY or NULLIFY the harshness of the compound nor does it warrant a longer run time by alleviating any harmful side effects i.e. “oh its enanthate ester... neat I can run it longer.”
    now w/ this being said i would like to end it w...
    go play in traffic Asymptote Boy.

Either way, the original statement to be made was...
    The ESTER which is attached to the compound does not CHANGE the optimal run time for health purposes of a compound.
    Sure enanthate ester lasts 10 days longer than a propinate ester, big effin DEAL, thus any Neanderthal w/ half a hindered brain would obviously compensate by ceasing the administration of the enanathate ester at a sooner point and time, probably 10 days, no? BUT the ESTER itself does not MODIFY or NULLIFY the harshness of the compound nor does it warrant a longer run time by alleviating any harmful side effects i.e. “oh its enanthate ester... neat I can run it longer.”
    now w/ this being said i would like to end it w...
    go play in traffic Asymptote Boy.
    totally incorrect. half life will have everything to do w/ sides. the shorter the half life the less stable the level of hormone in system. sides of tren can be harsh. if you can deal w/ them then no issue. this is what I have found, the dose of tren a that you would typically run, cut it in half, make the other half tren e. over the long run the amount of tren in system would be higher but the sides are less. this is how it works for me, others may be diff. I will not run tren a by itself for more than 6 weeks. by then I am tired of it

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    The stability of blood levels is just as ***endant on dose timing as it is ester length. Do you not see that they are not in***endant variables.

Mkrulic, while you're here, do me a favor and post up that Winstrol half-life chart. I want to save it.

Tai, don't worry I see what you mean.

totally incorrect. half life will have everything to do w/ sides. the shorter the half life the less stable the level of hormone in system. sides of tren can be harsh. if you can deal w/ them then no issue. this is what I have found, the dose of tren a that you would typically run, cut it in half, make the other half tren e. over the long run the amount of tren in system would be higher but the sides are less. this is how it works for me, others may be diff. I will not run tren a by itself for more than 6 weeks. by then I am tired of it
    yeah i kinda aggree w/ wat you say to an extent but the health conditions im speaking of are prostate/lipidprofile/cholesterol and even the filtration of the metabolites of tren throught he kidneys (still debatable) this factors are not affected by the ester/dosing scheme but by the compound its self.
    i dont know about most people but having a football sized prostate isnt EXACTLY COOL anymore.

yeah i kinda aggree w/ wat you say to an extent but the health conditions im speaking of are prostate/lipidprofile/cholesterol and even the filtration of the metabolites of tren throught he kidneys (still debatable) this factors are not affected by the ester/dosing scheme but by the compound its self.
    i dont know about most people but having a football sized prostate isnt EXACTLY COOL anymore.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Mkrulic, while you're here, do me a favor and post up that Winstrol half-life chart. I want to save it.

Tai, don't worry I see what you mean.
    do you have a graphics calculator? let this be your eq
    y=mg*0.5^(x/9)
    this will be in hours, not days. and only one injection.

do you have a graphics calculator? let this be your eq
    y=mg*0.5^(x/9)
    this will be in hours, not days. and only one injection.
    And what does the x stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    And what does the x stand for?
    x will be time in hours since admin of hormone.

This is gettin funny..Tai is gettin MAD. I was jus playin around tryin to be stupid.

Anyways Titleist already quoted me from another thread and thats still what I have to say about the topic. As for how long you can run ANY compound there is no limit, if you think there is you are wrong. Short ester, long ester...doesnt make a difference, sure gains will taper off but w/e.
    leave it up to the one armed canadian to stress me out><

Thread Information