Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member

Wtf does "kick in" mean?

Well, I'm running test Cyp 600/wk, and i'm 12 days in. I feel fuller and i'm gettin wicked ass pumps, strength is rising too. Nothing drastic but quite significant compared to before I stop.

Now I hear all this shit about 4-6 weeks for your long ester test to "kick in" but wtf does that really mean. Do you suddenly just kind notice something, or what is it. What are the qualities and traits of gear "kicking in"?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Increase in sex drive is normally the first but then once its "kicked in" you will notice much greater size and strength increases. Providing your eating that is...

Yea, I'm gettin about 3000 cals a day, purely clean besides High GI carbs peri-workout i.e. Oats, chicken, steak, fish...nuts, etc.

Trying to keep sodium very low, and letro is helping with the bloat. I'm also starting tren ace today. at 75 EOD for 7 weeks. That shit should kick in quick.

As for size right now about 200lbs 13%bf.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Romeo
    Well, I'm running test Cyp 600/wk, and i'm 12 days in. I feel fuller and i'm gettin wicked ass pumps, strength is rising too. Nothing drastic but quite significant compared to before I stop.

Now I hear all this shit about 4-6 weeks for your long ester test to "kick in" but wtf does that really mean. Do you suddenly just kind notice something, or what is it. What are the qualities and traits of gear "kicking in"?
    You will know when it happens, it might start working sooner but for me "kick in" is when it's in full effect and you transform to a greek god

Also is lethary a common effect with test....I could sleep for like 14 hours a day.

RA
    First cycle??

Yup.

RA
    What would you mess around with tren for on your first go around? Stick with the test only, you will get some great gaines.

Hmm, I never really understood that whole ideology of avoiding tren at first. What will be different if you try it now as opposed to 2 cycles down the road? I know you probably hear it all the time, but after this cycle I'll be pretty much where I wanna be. So I don't plan on doing anymore. The Tren dose is low, thus minimal sides, and the test is reasonably dosed. Tren being with an acetate ester if I feel that there are sides emerging I don't like immediate cessation will prevent any potential damage there. Do you disagree?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Hmm, I never really understood that whole ideology of avoiding tren at first. What will be different if you try it now as opposed to 2 cycles down the road? I know you probably hear it all the time, but after this cycle I'll be pretty much where I wanna be. So I don't plan on doing anymore. The Tren dose is low, thus minimal sides, and the test is reasonably dosed. Tren being with an acetate ester if I feel that there are sides emerging I don't like immediate cessation will prevent any potential damage there. Do you disagree?
    haha, yeah right.

Stick to test, bro. Tren will knock your socks off and you may not like it.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    So I don't plan on doing anymore.
    Does this EVER happen? Someone just quitting after their first? DON"T THINK SO!!

I always get statements like that from people. It's crazy shit, it'll knock your socks off, it's gonna scare the shit outta you.

WTF does that mean? No one can be specific or put it into words for me....it's the most bizarre shit, if anything it's generating intrigue.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you know how many people say they only plan on doing one cycle? Trust me, as soon as you stop, you will be craving to start your second cycle!!

RA
    I always get statements like that from people. It's crazy shit, it'll knock your socks off, it's gonna scare the shit outta you.

WTF does that mean? No one can be specific or put it into words for me....it's the most bizarre shit, if anything it's generating intrigue.

Have you researched the sides of tren ?

People recommend test only for the first cycle for a reason. You will see how your body responds to it and set up future cycles accordingly. Im going to ignore the "im only going to do one cycle" thing.

On test only you will see great gains. You just dont need tren at this point. Otherwise why not do 10 compounds all at once right off the bat?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    haha, yeah right.

Stick to test, bro. Tren will knock your socks off and you may not like it.
    very very true. I have been using gear off and on for over 15 years and I did tren once and never again will I use it. Could you imagine using that as your first cycle??? absolutely nuts, shows a complete disrespect to what gear can do to you.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Although if the ideology "your first cycle is always your best" holds true for most.....Then I most certainly would add tren in the mix, seeing how powerful it is.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    "kick in" = door off hinges.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Although if the ideology "your first cycle is always your best" holds true for most.....Then I most certainly would add tren in the mix, seeing how powerful it is.

stop teasing

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    "kick in" = door off hinges.
    Ya Its happen to me before

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    "kick in" = you picking your teeth from a blood puddle on the floor - done it to a few people

I agree save the Tren , no reason to waste it right now your are going to get great gains without it.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    after this cycle I'll be pretty much where I wanna be. So I don't plan on doing anymore.
    Famous last words. I was only going to do two cycles....#3 starts next month and I already have #4 and #5 planned...good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by samcam
    Famous last words. I was only going to do two cycles....#3 starts next month and I already have #4 and #5 planned...good luck!

it feels so damn good

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

U will know when it happens

Never said I'll do just one. I said if I am at where I want to be then thats it. I think Tren will help me get there. Regardless, you guys are prolly right, you are more experienced. But i'm pretty damn sure i'm gonna start it anyways, just to see how it goes....could be pretty ****in good. I'm looking forward to it. Should be fun, just wanna let you guys know how it's gonna be, and I really appreciate your input...I alredy got the tren, I'm sure the low dose will help.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    you asked if lethargy is a side of test, no one answered. Is it?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    lethargy is a side of having a forien substance in your body

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    I know that low/no estrogen results in lethargy...

K, prolly the letro then.

I don't know what "kick in" means either. Within 24 hours of taking your shot, you achieve peak blood plasma levels of the injected compound. I don't know why people think it takes 6 weeks or whatever to kick in.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I don't know what "kick in" means either. Within 24 hours of taking your shot, you achieve peak blood plasma levels of the injected compound. I don't know why people think it takes 6 weeks or whatever to kick in.

So coming from someone who supposedly has used test before, you need further explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    So coming from someone who supposedly has used test before, you need further explanation?
    Yes. I don't think it "kicks in" 4-6 weeks later. My blood plasma levels of the injected compound peak within 24 hours, just like everyone elses. It "kicks in" when I feel it, and that's within the first week for me.

When you double your test levels (or whatever), why would it take 6 weeks for you to feel it? The level at week 4 is not going to be much more than week 2 0r 3, when you use cyp. So you're telling me you didn't notice your test levels DOUBLED within a week, yet you notice the 1/3rd increase you got from it at week 4, and that's when it "kicked in"?

That's absurd.

RA
    lol, I think you play dumb sometimes just to argue.

The increase in strength and size during a test only cycle begins for most people around weeks 4-6. Possibly you are an exception to the rule. Your gains could start increasing right away.(I highly doubt that btw)

So when people say it takes 4-6 for it to "kick in" they are talking about significant size and/or strength increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Yes. I don't think it "kicks in" 4-6 weeks later. My blood plasma levels of the injected compound peak within 24 hours, just like everyone elses. It "kicks in" when I feel it, and that's within the first week for me.

When you double your test levels (or whatever), why would it take 6 weeks for you to feel it? The level at week 4 is not going to be much more than week 2 0r 3, when you use cyp. So you're telling me you didn't notice your test levels DOUBLED within a week, yet you notice the 1/3rd increase you got from it at week 4, and that's when it "kicked in"?

That's absurd.

It's always taken me at least 3-4 weeks to feel anything that has a long ester, Test wise (Enth, Cyp). Granted plasma levels may be elevated, I've never felt a longer ester any earlier than 3 weeks. Feeling it defined as; major increases in strength, libido and weight.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    lol, I think you play dumb sometimes just to argue.

The increase in strength and size during a test only cycle begins for most people around weeks 4-6. Possibly you are an exception to the rule. Your gains could start increasing right away.(I highly doubt that btw)

So when people say it takes 4-6 for it to "kick in" they are talking about significant size and/or strength increases.
    You're telling me that you don't add a single rep or pound to your lifts until week 4? If you are putting more reps in, or more weight on the bar, then the steroid has "kicked in" by my estimation. That happens in week 2 for me, at the latest.

It must suck not to add a pound or rep to your workouts for 4 weeks, while you are using AAS. I don't know anyone who that has happened to, and in fact, the majority of my clients gain 25lbs on their squat and 5-10lbs within the first 3 weeks of working with me.

If you're not seeing gains starting from week 1-2, there's a problem.

I think it ***ends on your definition of "kick in". For me there is also a huge mental aspect and the self confidence, aggressiveness(in the gym), and the all around great feeling you get comes not only from the increase in hormones but the increase in Nitrogen, the achievement of goals, consecutive work outs that exceeded expectations and of course the compliments by others(your looking good, your getting big) this is more along the lines of the definition of "kick in" that I was referring to but again it really ***ends on how you define the term.

Here's the contradiction, alright? You guys ready?

If you didn't gain ANYTHING for 3-4 weeks on a cycle, you would piss and moan about thinking the gear was fake as a strippers tits, right? Yet the same guys will say they never feel anything until week 4-6.

You can't have it both ways...and...like I said, a gain is a rep or a pound...if you're putting those on at every workout, then your product has kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    It's always taken me at least 3-4 weeks to feel anything that has a long ester, Test wise (Enth, Cyp). Granted plasma levels may be elevated, I've never felt a longer ester any earlier than 3 weeks. Feeling it defined as; major increases in strength, libido and weight.
    See...the definition of "feeling it" (major effects) makes a bit more sense...but you still have to remember, when you "feel" that you're up 10 lbs by week 4, that's a cumulative effect....you didn't gain 10 lbs on day 29.

Also...100mgs of Prop EOD for a week will not raise your blood plasma levels more than 500 mgs of Enth taken once a week...so when you "feel" the prop earlier, I think that's psychological. You're getting the same blood plasma level at the same time in this case.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you know how many people say they only plan on doing one cycle? Trust me, as soon as you stop, you will be craving to start your second cycle!!
    Is this the start of a new addiction...?

So, yea took my first shot of 75mg tren last night.

Should I stick to EOD? A good friend said to shoot mon/wed/frid for my first run, at 75mg.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    So, yea took my first shot of 75mg tren last night.

Should I stick to EOD? A good friend said to shoot mon/wed/frid for my first run, at 75mg.
    Geez.

"EOD" would include sunday and then tuesday. Its not like a job where you take the weekends off, lol.

Stop listening to your r-tard friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information