tRaNs is offline New Member

DNP on cycle, DNP+T3, ALL!

use dnp on cycle? i've read threads that it's a waste of money, because with dnp is almost imposble work out.

in others, it said it's good use dnp - on start of cycle while steroids take normal levels in blood.
    also, many people suggested take t3 with dnp , others not. some people said Use t3 with DNP is a Super Combo to burn fat.

But others said that dnp - dinitrophenol - only is better than t3+DNP, because T3 cause slow metabolism when you leave it.

I'm gonna start with my cutting cycle, and i need advice about that, if i take only dnp , and then start my cycle, or i start with my cycle and dnp - , or I can start my cycle with DNP+T3.

thanks a lot

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tRaNs
    use dnp on cycle? i've read threads that it's a waste of money, because with dnp is almost imposble work out.

in others, it said it's good use dnp - on start of cycle while steroids take normal levels in blood.
    also, many people suggested take t3 with dnp , others not. some people said Use t3 with DNP is a Super Combo to burn fat.

But others said that dnp - dinitrophenol - only is better than t3+DNP, because T3 cause slow metabolism when you leave it.

I'm gonna start with my cutting cycle, and i need advice about that, if i take only dnp , and then start my cycle, or i start with my cycle and dnp - , or I can start my cycle with DNP+T3.

thanks a lot
    Wow that's a lot of confusion. Dig these points:
    • DNP will cause substantial lethargy, however this can be offset by CNS stimulants, making it possible to take it while on cycle and still maintain lifting intensity.
    • DNP disrupts T4's conversion to T3 leaving you T3 deficient. Thus exogenous T3 is not only a good idea but somewhat necessary.
    • T3 slowing the metabolism isn't even a myth, it's just misinformation. It actually does the diametric opposite.

In conclusion, DNP is best administered alongside T3, can be used during cycle but should be run with EPH or some facsimile, and T3 (both natty and synthetic) is used to increase metabolism, not slow it.

M.

well, your answer is very concise and clear, i needed that. ty!

but, i have a question, what is EPH?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Ephederine

ok,,, i'll try with dnp -t3 togheter. my cycle will be:

Week 1-14: Propio Test 150 eod
    Week 1-14: Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600 mg/w
    Week 1-5: Winstrol 50 ED
    Week 1-6: Trem 75 ed
    Week 11-16: Anavar 30 mg/d
    week 1-4: T3 (25,50,75,100,75,50,25,12.5)
    week 1-2: DNP (200-400mg)
    Ephedrine,cafein,aspirin: before work out every cycle.

Thread Information