john1doe420 is offline New Member

Frontloading effectiveness??

Some people think frontloading should be done for the first 2 weeks, some think it's a waste of gear. Has a study ever been done for it? I'm wondering if this is something that has been studied or just bro-logic.
    Last edited by john1doe420; 06-21-2007 at 08:18 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Run a search on "frontloading", there have been charts posted illustrating the rapidity of gear degradation by the day, week, etc., contrasted with that of one week frontloaded gear. Essentially, the data ***ict one week as being sufficient for reaching peak concentration levels.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Run a search on "frontloading", there have been charts posted illustrating the rapidity of gear degradation by the day, week, etc., contrasted with that of one week frontloaded gear. Essentially, the data ***ict one week as being sufficient for reaching peak concentration levels.

M.

Charts are cool, but a lot of things look good on paper. Hell communism sounds good in theory too. I'm not trying to be a smart ass bro, I appreciate your post. I frontloaded my gear, I'm 100% its real and still don't think it's kicked in. However I'm talking about a study that proves it. Any exist?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by john1doe420
    Charts are cool, but a lot of things look good on paper. Hell communism sounds good in theory too. I'm not trying to be a smart ass bro, I appreciate your post. I frontloaded my gear, I'm 100% its real and still don't think it's kicked in. However I'm talking about a study that proves it. Any exist?
    That's funny.

I'm sensing a lack of communication, clearly what you're suggesting is a study on frontloading, or at least one that produces a byproduct which measures the concentration and/or degradation levels of drugs in the bloodstream. Please correct me here if I'm mistaken!

Now, since it's doubtful anyone (with the exception of Marcus) will have such study links laying around, I reiterate SEE THE FRONTLOADING THREADS!!! I wasn't basing my response on the MERE presence of charts, as you imply above, but rather inferring that their very existence would have to be founded rather than theoretical. Consequently, such threads may include what you seek.

Else... away.

M.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Magic, right on point as usual. Hard to believe your name isn't in green yet...

Frontloading explained-
    ^^Try that one on for size.

Let me back up a little bit. I'm currently on week 3 of my 500mgs test c cycle. I was under the impression that frontloading would have me seeing physical changes fast. Granted I know it's only week 3 so I know I still have to give it time. But in my thread "I'm getting stronger but thats it" I'm getting stronger but thats it Bros there tell me that even though I frontloaded I only spead up things about a week. If this is correct then whats the point of frontloading?? Before you told me to check out the threads on frontloading I had already read them over and over again while researching my cycle. On a side note tone it down a bit like I said I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. Just wanting to see if any studies were done thats all. Again thanks for your input.

Thread Information