Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member

DNP- Should I go up?

I am currently on my 7th day of DNP @ 400mgs a day. I feel the heat, sweat a bit and am fatigued. Other than that, I feel no side effects really. I weigh 240 lbs and I wonder if I should go up to 600mgs a day for a few days but I know this stuff can get dangerous rather quickly. I am also taking 80 mcgs a day of T3 and 50 mcgs a day of letro. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

For the attention deficit, should i go up to 600 mgs a day or stay at 400 of DNP?

tRaNs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785
    I am currently on my 7th day of DNP @ 400mgs a day. I feel the heat, sweat a bit and am fatigued. Other than that, I feel no side effects really. I weigh 240 lbs and I wonder if I should go up to 600mgs a day for a few days but I know this stuff can get dangerous rather quickly. I am also taking 80 mcgs a day of T3 and 50 mcgs a day of letro. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

For the attention deficit, should i go up to 600 mgs a day or stay at 400 of DNP?
    mmm, with t3 and Dnp, it should to work... your DNP is real?

It's def real and it's working. I'm out of breth getting out of the car lol. But with my body weight should I go up since my sides are very minimal? Also, I don't seem to see any real weightloss but I know when you stop you notice it a lot more.

aragorn1500 is offline New Member
    You're having better luck than I am, I ran a cycle of the crystal stuff and I was running 500mg for two+ weeks and the only thing that really happened was a little sweating at night.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump it 600 and see how you feel, just drink a ton of water

timtim is offline Member
    youre having shortness of breath getting out of the car. that is a side effect. you think 200mg more a day will make that any easier?

I don't care about minimal side effects. Getting out of breath easily isn't a big deal to me. I just don't want any of the more serious side effects to start happening. I still ride my mountain bike in the morning...just not as far or as fast as I used too. And I feel heavier and sluggish is all. I think what I'll do is alternate 400 mg then 600 mg EOD due to the 36 hour half life that should put me a little stronger without going over board. Any thoughts on this approach?

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Wow, at 500mg I was sweating non stop. I had to wear my gym shorts to work and sleep with 2 fans on me.

Thread Information