Thread: Help!!!

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member

Help!!!

Ok, second shot into left delt ever, 2.25ccs, tren /cyp. Well take the shot and look at my arm and immediately my medial delt is puffed up. Now I feel it and obviously it feel as though there is fluid in it. So I hop in a hot shower and massage the hell out of it. Get out, it's gone down significantly yet still puffy and when I lift my arm up my delt gets a bit sore toward the top, that and my forearm is mildly tingly. No red marks, nothing like that....just a bit puffy, is this a ****in infection or what?

Also my buddy told me that he re-uses his old pin to load and then switches to a fresh needle, same barrel. Is this a really bad idea, he's been doing it that way for years with no infection. He claims that there is a little juice in the end of the tip of barrel, thus reusing barrel AND pin for loading and then switching needles.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus-H-Christ.

You know why there is a spot on your shoulder like that, you put 2 1/2 cubic centimeters of oil and hormone in it. I'm not flaming, but buddy that's a lot of juice for one shoulder, even if your a monster.

Don't reuse any pin, in any way, ever. Everytime a pin is used on the human body, it picks up flora that are harmless on the surface of the skin, but put them in your body, and you've got strep throat, necrotising faciitis, amputation, all kinds of fun stuff.

Well, I've done 1.5 in my delts with no problem before, I know it's a bad move, not doing it again....the question is am I gonna be aright....And dude you're scaring the ****in shit out of me....holy **** no matter how well you try and do shit like this something kicks.

Also I hope you realize I said 2.2cc. I have done 1.5 easily will .7 make a huge diff?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Romeo
    Also I hope you realize I said 2.2cc. I have done 1.5 easily will .7 make a huge diff?
    My bad 2 1/4 cc. But yeah, I think that is a little too much for your shoulder.

Relax, I didn't mean to scare you. If you aren't sick with strep, and your shoulder isn't turning green and yellow, I think you'll beat this one.

Just ask the Lord Baby Jesus for forgiveness and the oil will disperse in the next week or two.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    2.5mls is too much for my delt...i have to split the doses up

Thanks man, it's been about 45mins, puff gone. delt a little sore, I guess I'll find out in a few days.

Thread Information