J0k3R is offline Associate Member

almost there?!?!

well i'm fixing to be on my third week of sustanon 250, and the past couple days i've been horny at its worst, my girlfriend is away right now, and my sex drive is just through the roof, every girl i see i want to do, and i think about sex 24-7 but i dare not cheat on my girlfriend, i gotta be better than the roids... people who cheat on their partners and blame roids just use that as an excuse because our behavior and actions are things we control 100%, but my real question is i've heard a few people say that whenever they feel their sex drive kicks in it takes about 5-10 days and then thats when the roids *kick in* so is it logical to say that i'm fixing to hit the explosion part of my cycle within the next 2 weeks? i'm extremely excited and i want all this eating to pay off for me!

thanks

j0k3r

EliteSniper is offline Banned
    The short-acting test in the sustanon blend was impacting you right from the get go. I would assume that the long-acting test in the blend is fully-exerting its effects on you now.

You're not almost there, you are there my friend.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wel i dont know bout explosion part unless ur referring to NUTTING
    test isnt exactly a STRONG AAS and there wont be a DRASTIC increase in str or size so dont get ur hopes up too high there lil fello.

Thread Information