linksys240O is offline Banned

Delivery sting???

I ordered my first set of gear online and had it delivered to a friends house under a fake name. I assumed it would come UPS or Fedex, but instead it came regular mail.

My friend said he heard someone knocking on his door early this morning, he didn't answer and he ended up receiving a slip in his mailbox stating that if he wants his package he needs to come to the post office and get it. The little box that says 'must sign to receive' was not checked.

I've never received a package regular mail, so I'm not sure if this is a weird situation. UPS and Fedex always leave the package outside the door...

What do you guys think?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    USPS usually leave it in the mailbox.

It was an apartment so the mailbox was too small.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    sounds iffy to me. but dealing with juice is always iffy

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    did you order international?

Quote Originally Posted by linksys240O
    It was an apartment so the mailbox was too small.
    Sounds pretty straightforward to me. He couldn't fit it, so he took it back. You'll have a hard time convincing them to release it to you without being the person whose name is on the package though. Using your real name can be a convenience when it comes to the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Sounds pretty straightforward to me. He couldn't fit it, so he took it back. You'll have a hard time convincing them to release it to you without being the person whose name is on the package though. Using your real name can be a convenience when it comes to the mail.
    I called the PO and they said that if someone else comes in a picks up the package, then they must have the signature of the person whose name is on the package on the slip they gave me. In other words, I can sign the slip then go into the PO and pick it up..

She also said since it's RR, you must sign for it... Is this normal ???

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Just go pick it up, the feds won't waste all that money and man hours for a personal supply of gear. Relax.

I called the PO and they said that if someone else comes in a picks up the package, then they must have the signature of the person whose name is on the package on the slip they gave me. In other words, I can sign the slip then go into the PO and pick it up..

She also said since it's RR, you must sign for it... Is this normal ???

I don't know what RR is, but I think that any time the mail is taken back to the office it has to be signed for in order to be released.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    all my intl and domestic pckgs have come usps

I ordered my first set of gear online and had it delivered to a friends house under a fake name. I assumed it would come UPS or Fedex, but instead it came regular mail.

My friend said he heard someone knocking on his door early this morning, he didn't answer and he ended up receiving a slip in his mailbox stating that if he wants his package he needs to come to the post office and get it. The little box that says 'must sign to receive' was not checked.

I've never received a package regular mail, so I'm not sure if this is a weird situation. UPS and Fedex always leave the package outside the door...

What do you guys think?
    BTW arent you the guy who got banned for making those racist comments in a thread last week?

grow some balls and go get your pack theres no sting operation over your small time order.

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    grow some balls and go get your pack theres no sting operation over your small time order.
    lmao

hanibal829 is offline New Member
    All my orders comes in usps and they usually leave it in the Delivery Box and they give you a key in you regular mailbox. If you said that you mailbox is too small and you don't have a delivery box it sounds pretty straightfoward to me. Just go pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    LOL I second that bro

Thread Information