tryingtogain is offline Member

Jobs test for steroids?

I am going for an interview tommorow for a job as a forklift operator shipping freight ( not on forklift all the time alot of it is sometimse by hand) anyways the job is good pay but should I wait for a few weeks and start the cycle after the drug test? I really dont want to because I have a whole week next week of vacation and this would be a good time for me to start the juice.

I dont think they test for this stuff because from what I read its expensive. But I want to make for sure.

Thanks

linksys240O is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    I am going for an interview tommorow for a job as a forklift operator shipping freight ( not on forklift all the time alot of it is sometimse by hand) anyways the job is good pay but should I wait for a few weeks and start the cycle after the drug test? I really dont want to because I have a whole week next week of vacation and this would be a good time for me to start the juice.

I dont think they test for this stuff because from what I read its expensive. But I want to make for sure.

Thanks

Even the most detailed civilian drug test doesn't check for roids. Don't worry about it. Companies don't care if you're a big, strong oger.

Ok thanks man I can rest assured now. Hell they would probably like it if i was on juice so i would be more productive since it is physical demanding job.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    yeah they don't test for it. even if it was noticable they still probably wouldnt due to the physically demanding aspect of it.

Its a big corporation though. But yea im glad to hear that they dont test for it.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    You will be fine. AAS is test specific and very expensive. You won't have any prob.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Thread Information