Thread: question?

rx8rone is offline Associate Member

Smile question?

my friend is going to Italy this week for a trip and i was wondering if she could pick up stuff from there? has anyone purchased from there before?

linksys240O is offline Banned
    I lived there for 4 years and my girlfriend was a doctor. I never found any roids over the counter and my girlfriend said they didn't sell them without prescription. Although I think you might be able to get clen OTC.

damn that sucks oh well it was worth a shot since china is down! ill let her know not to bother looking thanx for the info

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    I lived in Italy for a bit too. ***ending on where you're at (I lived in Florence), people can be very uptight and bitchy, so just be careful who you talk to about these kind of things. I remember asking if the video store had "Demons" by Dario Argento and they looked at me like I was Satan himself. LOL.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    It's risky bro even if she can find stuff there. If customs were to go through her sh i t and find something, she ends up taking the heat. NOT COOL.

I had customs go through my sh i t, on a return trip from J'maica. I brought back 5 Cubans (cigars, not people!) and they found them and confiscated 'em and made me sign something. I've been to Jamaica over 6 times and the one time I brought back a few cigars they went through my stuff. They were very thorough. X-rayed shaving cream can, opened up my hair gel checked every pocket of shorts, pants, shirts...
    CUSTOMS

Serotonin is offline Member
    See if she can swing over to Greece... I think you can get it there?

ahh i c i dont want her getting into any shit over me so ill tell her not to even bother looking

Thread Information