DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Medical Research Centre Drug Test...

I have been asked to take part in a medical research trial with Covance. It's £500 for 2 days work so it's pretty tempting.

I'd have to have a medical screening beforehand in which they test for drugs and alcohol in my blood stream... Do you think the drugs test would include steroids ?

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    OK. I guess nobody knows, right?

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    I have been asked to take part in a medical research trial with Covance. It's £500 for 2 days work so it's pretty tempting.

I'd have to have a medical screening beforehand in which they test for drugs and alcohol in my blood stream... Do you think the drugs test would include steroids?
    Its certainly possible, although when most companies test for drugs they usually test for the common usual stuff, like amphetamines, heroin, thc. Of course, its possible they might pick something up, and the chances of them doing that depends alot on what you take, and whether you intend to stop taking them before the test and how much time you allow before the test.

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    I seriously doubt they would test for steroids unless you walk in bulging through your shirt and dripping buckets of sweat. Even then it is unlikely.

Thread Information