JAY_WD is offline Member

Smile Need professional opinion on my first cycle please!!

This is my first cycle, Am i forgetting anything?

Stats
    Height: 6'1
    Weight:202lbs ( I have managed to go from 145 to 202 naturally over 5 years and think i've reached genetic potential)
    Years Lifting: 5 years.

Everyday Supps:
    Proteins: Whey protein isolates (after workout), concentrates/isolates (during day) and casein before bed and mornings.
    Multivitamin/minerals
    ***** 3 and ***** 6

Will the O3+O6 affect my cycle at all?

So here's my cycle.......

Week 1+2
    Milk Thistle at 1,000mg ED

Week 3-6
    Halodrol-50 (50mg ED)

Weeks 7-10
    Tamorifene Citrate (Fareston)
    Week 7 - 70mg ED
    Week 8 - 50mg ED
    Week 9 - 30mg ED
    Week 10 - 20mg ED

Because i will be shut down a little i will use of the following test boosters.
    [B]Which would be the better pick?B]

Either Brute Force:
    Ingredients: Three capsules contain:
    1000mgs of Advanced Tribulus Extract
    Containing:

400mgs of Protodioscin
    900mgs total Saponins
    6mgs of Patented Bioperine

Or,

Reductabol

REDUCTABOL is responsible for opening up the 5 alpha reductase enzyme pathways. To keep it simple, the 5 alpha reductase enzyme is an enzyme in the body that is responsible for converting Testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone. Dihydrotestosterone otherwise known as DHT is even more potent then testosterone itself, however, because DHT is so potent it may have greater side effects then testosterone and therefore you must only use this product twice a week. The combining ingredients in REDUCTABOL allow for the user to feel stronger, more focused during the workout and allows for the user to train with more intensity. Most people report more strength and energy when taking REDUCTABOL.

I have decided not to use Clomid as the shutdown on Halodrol is considered mild compared to other compounds. Anyone agree?

I will also be using CNP Professional Dorian Yates Approved Pro Creatine E2 as a cell volumizer for my PCT.

Should i add Red Yeast Rice, Saw Palmetto, or anything for blood pressure?
    Last time i got blood work done the doc says it was a little high for my age.
    Can anyone recommend anything?

Any more info would be great!
    Please feel free to voice your opinion if you would do anything different or change anything.

Thanks.

Tribulus is not really a test booster, dispite the marketing claims. Can you post up the ingredients in reductabol?

Also, I'm assuming you're using Bruce's new Halodrol, not the old one?

who's a proffesional with steroids except an endocrinologist, and Anthony Roberts of course.

JAY_WD is offline Member

Reductabol Ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Tribulus is not really a test booster, dispite the marketing claims. Can you post up the ingredients in reductabol?

Also, I'm assuming you're using Bruce's new Halodrol, not the old one?

Ingredients: red clover (trifolium pratense) wild yam (dioscorea villosa), puncture vine (tribulus terrestris), common tea (camelia
    sinesnsis), spring water, flavour, preservative 211, drink concentrate. contains caffeine.

I will be using Gaspari Halodrol-50

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Have you thought about venturing into real anabolics and doing a beginners cycle of test-e for 10 weeks followed by PCT? According to websites im looking at, Halodrol 50 is just a supplement, not a steroid of any sort.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Have you thought about venturing into real anabolics and doing a beginners cycle of test-e for 10 weeks followed by PCT? According to websites im looking at, Halodrol 50 is just a supplement, not a steroid of any sort.

What websites are you lookin at that say this?

Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    Ingredients: red clover (trifolium pratense) wild yam (dioscorea villosa), puncture vine (tribulus terrestris), common tea (camelia
    sinesnsis), spring water, flavour, preservative 211, drink concentrate. contains caffeine.

I will be using Gaspari Halodrol-50
    That product isn't good.

When I said "Bruce" I was actually talking about Gaspari (Bruce Kneller, a guy I know, designed Halodrol 50).

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    That product isn't good.

When I said "Bruce" I was actually talking about Gaspari (Bruce Kneller, a guy I know, designed Halodrol 50).

Yeah i know i was referring to the old Halodrol-50 not the liquigels?

Can anyone help me out with a natural test booster?

I am from Australia and the two i have listed are the strongest we have available down here.

nojoke is offline New Member
    U could try some longjack,nettle root (not leaf), DIM and take all of these together with grapefruit juice...

NJ

Thread Information