Thread: water and oils

trut31 is offline Junior Member

water and oils

I have heard that youre not supposed to mix water based gear with oils, and i was wondering why. I am gonna be running suspension and tren and it would be alot easier to put both in one syringe. I have had friends that have done it and had no problems. it would save me hell of a lot of sticks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can do it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done the exact same thing, tren /winny and tren/suspension mix, it'll look a bit strange, make sure you aspirate and you'll be fine...the 2 completely separate from each other in the syringe...but imo the juice actually goes in easier and you dont get clogs with a 25g, well at least i didn't...i duno if the fina lubricates the needle or what...but it works nicely. on the flip side, be prepared for some nice pain at the site of the injection...i used 50mg suspension 1cc and 1 cc fina 75mg, and i honestly couldn't walk for about 5-6 days...my quad hurt so damn bad. i remember reading before, "if it feels like you injected broken glass, then you have real suspension"...good luck

oh yah, fever/cold/flu symptoms from it also... :-/

thanks for th input guys. Dj thanks for the heads on the flu like symtoms I was gonna post that question tonight cause its my 4th day of injecting 100mg/ml of suspension and 100mg of tren a day and I feel like absolute ass. My head kills my stomach in knots and I have a fever. I am also taking 50mg of dbol a day, how long did the symtoms last for you?

unfortunately, and im sure you dont want to hear this, but i had to discontinue use completely, you cant train properly, eat properly, or sleep properly when you feel like shit and your in pain...i think its the suspension personally, what brand are you using? i was using anabolic ts or st or whatever made by jurox, 20cc...forgot the concentration. good luck

that sucks. that is exacty what i am using right now. Oh weel I guess I'll have to see what happens.

babi is offline Associate Member
    so dont take so much the first week man untill you easy it in your body thenfront load it if you have to or just do it up

Thread Information