Thread: test cyp

pike_012 is offline New Member

test cyp

im about to start my 4th cycle ive always taken sus, im going to try cyp, i have 250mg cyp, i will be taken 500mg a wk and 300mg deca a wk,should i take 250mg 2 times a wk or 500mg 1 time a wk its in 2 ml vails(250mg=125mg a ml) so if i took once it would have to be 4 ml

thanks

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm considering doing 300-400mg per week of Cyp and 300-400mg of eq for my next cycle and have done a lot of reading and chatting with folks about the one shot versus two issue. Based on what I've read and chatted about, I would recommend breaking the Cyp up into 2 shots per week.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    I'm considering doing 300-400mg per week of Cyp and 300-400mg of eq for my next cycle and have done a lot of reading and chatting with folks about the one shot versus two issue. Based on what I've read and chatted about, I would recommend breaking the Cyp up into 2 shots per week.
    i agree, twice weekly you have the chance of getting more consistent plasma blood levels, its not a guarantee but you'll definately be more consistent than shooting it once a week, imo. good luck

Thread Information