John88Test is offline Member

Talking Test Ent & Tren Ent Cycle

Hey I have done some Test Ent / Dbol cycles in the past. I am gearing up for another different cycle coming up soon.

I am planning on taking 600mg Test Ent per week and 300mg Tren Enant per week. My gear is dosed in 300mg increments.

1 cc (300 mg) of Test Ent with
    1/2 cc (150mg) of Tren Ent
    ----------------------------
    Monday and Thursday Nights.

Letro .5 ED and maybe add some T3.

Do you think the 300 Tren Enant is enough? This will be my first time using fina. Any suggestions? Thanks

chipy is offline Junior Member
    i am on 1000mg of test e a week and 75mg of tren ed and i have gained the most off of any cycle i have ever done and i feel like great.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by John88Test
    Hey I have done some Test Ent / Dbol cycles in the past. I am gearing up for another different cycle coming up soon.

I am planning on taking 600mg Test Ent per week and 300mg Tren Enant per week. My gear is dosed in 300mg increments.

1 cc (300 mg) of Test Ent with
    1/2 cc (150mg) of Tren Ent
    ----------------------------
    Monday and Thursday Nights.

Letro .5 ED and maybe add some T3.

Do you think the 300 Tren Enant is enough? This will be my first time using fina. Any suggestions? Thanks

Have you used Tren before?

If not you may want to consider Tren A first!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Have you used Tren before?

If not you may want to consider Tren A first!!!
    I have not used tren before and I dont want to use tren because of the frequency of injections. If I can match them to my test dosage timing then id rather do that. I know most people say to do tren ace first so that if there are really bad side effects it will get out of your system quicker than ent. What do you think I should do. Im pushing for the enenthante version.

Quote Originally Posted by chipy
    i am on 1000mg of test e a week and 75mg of tren ed and i have gained the most off of any cycle i have ever done and i feel like great.
    I could push the test up to 750 a week...but with tren and finesteride, and letro im really trying to limit the possibility of two may side effects. Hair covered with Nizoral/rogaine/propecia, bitch tits covered with a low dose .25-.5 of Letro (progrteronic gyno that is) And the letro should cover any esrto related gyno I would get from the test. What do you guys think. Towards the end of the cycle ill throw in some low dose HCG to get my bad boys up and running. Anothe question was should I throw some T3 in here too fellas???

Suggest Away!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well , what are your goals for this cycle?

If you don't want to commit to your health because you are worried about ED injections, then maybe Tren or steroids are not for you

Go with Deca or another compound that you can inject twice a week with the test e

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Too many superman's in avatars, can't tell who's who...

What about oral tren a? Is oral tren a any good. I know a few sources that offer it. It will obviously keep your injects to 2/wk and it's tren a!!

Steroids are for me. I'll answer that one straight out. Why cannot I use Tren Enanthate instead of Tren Ace. They both deliver Tren....just one delivers it for a longer period of time. This is why they make Tren Enanthate. Because sometimes people dont have the time to stab them selves 7 days a week. I am not shy of needles at all...I would just rather do two shots per week with test ent and tren ent in them....will that suffice?

My goals are to gain mass. Approximately 20 lbs if possible. Im 205 6ft right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    Too many superman's in avatars, can't tell who's who...

What about oral tren a? Is oral tren a any good. I know a few sources that offer it. It will obviously keep your injects to 2/wk and it's tren a!!
    Thanks but its much weaker when it passed through the liver. Id rather regular tren . Why is everyone dogging tren enanthate so much>????

Thread Information