jokerinthepack976 is offline New Member

Question Question for begginer cycle

20 yr old 6'1" 190lb. college baseball player and foremost looking to add strength and quickness but not so much bulk size. working more on core and bulking up leg strength. access to most common osubstances (deca , winstrol , test, etc...) any recommendations on something that would keep gains and meet these needs? only looking to cycle for about 8 weeks at a time and would like to be able to test clean in a year. any suggestions guys? thanks.

PS... ive read some of the other posts by baseball players and you all seem to rag on em for not workin out and what not. not the case here, been working out for 4 or 5 years and i throw 88 to 90. good mechanics just looking to add core strength and leg strength for added velocity.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    jose canseco used test, deca , eq, winny, anavar and hgh. and probably lots of other stuff. you should get his book it's a pretty good look at juice and baseball but there's nothing real specific (dosages, cycles and all that).

for you first cycle i'd recommend running test at 500 mgs and eq at 400-600 mgs. eq ups your red blood cell count and gives you lots of extra energy and stamina, good for baseball. test is test research on this.

you could run test and deca, that will give you more size, but it doesn't sound like that's what you are looking for.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    If you have to undergo any kind of drug testing, I would stay away from deca , as it stays in your system for ever! Jose Conseco played when there was no drug testing in professional baseball. I think you should stick to testosterone , maybe some equipose. I would stay away from drugs that effect your endurance such as d-bol and trenbolone . There is no test for hgh that I know of, so that compound would be an option in the future. Winstrol stays in your system for quite a while, so I would stay away from that.

Thread Information