OPSTER is offline Associate Member

Lower back injury right in the middle of a cycle...

This question isnt actually for me, but for a friend. He just hurt his back doing deadlifts (wasn't doin them right.. clearly... but he doesnt' listen so whatever). Anyways...
    He is right in the middle of a cycle of tren /test/and deca ... 8 weeks in I beleive? Or perhaps 9 by now?
    He thinks I'm an expert on steroids , I'm not, so I'm coming to you guys.
    Doctor says he's outta the gym pretty much for two weeks, with the exception of a few exercises.
    What do you think he should do?

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OPSTER
    This question isnt actually for me, but for a friend. He just hurt his back doing deadlifts (wasn't doin them right.. clearly... but he doesnt' listen so whatever). Anyways...
    He is right in the middle of a cycle of tren /test/and deca ... 8 weeks in I beleive? Or perhaps 9 by now?
    He thinks I'm an expert on steroids , I'm not, so I'm coming to you guys.
    Doctor says he's outta the gym pretty much for two weeks, with the exception of a few exercises.
    What do you think he should do?
    deffinatly do what the doctor says,he needs to let that injury heal before he can stress his body. man that sucks, I have had a lower back injury myself and sometimes it gets thrown out doing simple things like bending over wrong. besides 8 weeks in. sounds like he could just start a pct now IMO and save the gear to run with another cycle later.yor lower back and spinal cord support your entire body and all the movement you make if he doesn't let it heal he will most likely end up pulling another muscle or making it much worse.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Alright man, I'll let him know.. any other options would be good. But, like he feared, and I thought, he's prolly SOL right now...
    Feel sorry for the guy, but ah, its not the end of the world.. stuff like this happens.

Thread Information