en1222 is offline Member

Which looks better??

which ones looks like good fina? I believe the one on right was just made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which looks better??-jan3.jpg  

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Left

Hangman is offline New Member
    The one on the right looks as though heat was used to dissolve the pellets. The on on the left looks like no heat was used. Either one looks OK. Just depends on your preference.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    left, but I bet there both fine like hangman said

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    left

Fearless is offline New Member
    The only difference is the heat bro. Strange that usually the ulgulier ones are more sterile.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Fearless
    The only difference is the heat bro. Strange that usually the ulgulier ones are more sterile.
    the more heat you use the more damage you do to the molecular structure of the fina compound.. in a later date try crushing the pellets before boiling the pellets in water or in the oven.. also keep your stealization time in the oven after final product under 15 mins.. at 220 degrees

i've made nearly 20 bottles 50ml bottles of fina and have tried them every which way i could make it .. from not using a whattman filter to doubleing up on whattman filters to crusing the pellets to dissolving everything over night with out heat and even UV rayed the bacteria out of it. i've tested a total of 5 bottles and from everyone i have tested heat is a big factor on what kind of damage you can do to your fina.

I've also made fina removing the peanut oil or cotton seed oil ( what ever kit you may use) and substituted the oil for t200 so it would be a test fina mix.. results were good pain wasnt bad either jfyi

Jarrett

en1222 is offline Member
    It was heated in boiling water before going through coffee filter and the whatman. Do u think it should not be heated then? Or just heat it?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    what i personally do.. i crush the pellets in a straw or a bowl, then i place them in the magic solution. let them sit and for about 20 mins swishing then around in the vial. during the 15 mins i start boiling up the water over the stove.. unscrew the vial for preasure reason and place the vial in the boiling water pulling it out often to swirl it around fequeintly it takes like 5 mins for all the powder to disolve give or take a few extra mins. .... i remove a few CC's of the peanut oil from the other vial. then place the peanut oil into the vial with the magic solution. shakinng the shit out of it for a few mins i let all the powder content settle to the bottle of the bottle again and then i repeat the shaking process again. ( i normally dont use the coffe filter) but then from there you can run it through the cofe fitler back into the empty sterile oil vial..
    but what i do is just start pulling the tren from the vial and start pushing it through the whattman filter into the the vial. after i finish making the final product i go to the oven put it on bake at 220.. place a syringe in the top of the stopper so the contents in it can breath for 12 mins. remove and let coold down and repeat process... and after that its done and is still a nice golden yellow color. I've double filtered through a whatman before and i was able to use smaller guage needles

Thread Information