TUnit is offline Associate Member

help with next cycle?

Ok, I'm trying to come up with a cycle that I can see some huge gains with but at the same time keep my hair lol. I am very prone to hairloss being 23 and looking like I'm in my mid 30's with my hair. I was debating on doing either test cyp/tren e or test/deca or test/deca/eq...but when I took tren my hair went quick so I'm probably going to stay away from tren until I'm shaved but for now I want something easier on my hair. I'd really like the test/deca but I hear if I do that I can take finasteride or dutasteride with it as it will accelerate my hair loss. I don't like taking the minoxidil just because I hate having to spray something greasy on my head and leave it for 2-4 hours to dry twice a day...thats such a b****!!

So, so far I will be taking the Test Cyp along with dutasteride...what should I add with it for a good strenght/size cycle? Thanks for any info

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not go with Test -E and Eq dbols
    You want big gains go higher doses
    test e 750 for 13 weeks
    Eq 600mg for 12 weeks
    1-4 dbols 40mged
    .25 letro ed

thats a thought now...
    what are your stats and experience..

and i just ordered some of that new rogaine foam...
    there are also shampoos you can use to save your hair do google search..or even search on here..

I'm 23 years old. Been training for 6 years or so. I'm 6'1 and about 220. Done 4 cycles
    1. test only
    2. test/eq (fake gear )
    3. test/tren a
    4. test/eq

I've always run my eq at 400mg for 12 weeks and didn't see all that much. Got a little vascular but nothing impressive for the cost of it. But now I have a new site with really CHEAP eq so I'm thinking of maybe trying it again but at 600mgs or 750mgs a week. The cyp will be at 750 a week.

You will see a diff. if you bump the eq to 600mg
    so go

750 cyp
    600 eq
    through a boost in there like prop or dbol or tbol for the first 4 weeks cyp and eq are long esters and take time to kick..with a boost you will get your test levels up for when they they kick in around wk. 4-5...if your looking for mass and strentgh go with dbol wks. 1-4

oh yo do a search on nioxin shampoo i hear it works wonders.

what about doing test/eq and then prop/dbol together for a kickstarter or would that be too much? Or I was thinking this cycle:

wks 1-16: test cyp 750mg/wk
    wks 1-15: equipoise 600 or 750mg/wk (which do yall think?)
    wks 1-4: prop 100mg/eod
    wks 12-18: winny tabs 50mg/ed

would that be hard on the hair line?

I was maybe thinking of getting some dutasteride for now because I'm not starting this cycle for about another 2 or 3 months so I want to get some more hair growth back now. Then if I do the test/deca when I got on just stop the dutasteride as it will only make matters worse correct? And just run nizarol shampoo, maybe try the rogaine foam, and I may as well do the minoxidil and just tough it out while on cycle, then when I discontinue the deca just start back up on the dutasteride.

id stay @ 600 and run the winni 13-18....and winni is hard on the hairline...you should also take .25 of letro during cycle and i like the old nolva and clomid stack for pct...it always works for me

nioxin shampoo works for hair loss http://www.drugstore.com/qxb20888_33...xin/nioxin.htm

if I did do the deca ...lets say weeks 1-12...should I run it at 450 or 600mg/wk for my first time and what week should I stop and start back up on the dutasteride?

I personally do not like deca but if your going to do it 500mg would be a good dose..i never used dutrastride...deca shuts you down hard. make sure you get some letro and use @ .25ed

Thread Information