sol
    sol is offline Associate Member

M1T to jumpstart an AS cycle?

I've got lots of M1T, so I was wondering if it'd be advisable to use it to jumpstart my cycle.

It'd look something along these lines:

4 weeks of M1T
    4 weeks of test (prop, cyp, or eneth?)
    --conclude cycle--

I want to use my M1T, but I'd like to do an 8 week cycle. Would combining test and M1T in this manner work?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I really don't know anything about M1T, but a 4 week cycle of test is quite short in my opinion. Test E doesn't even start kicking in for me till 4 or 5 weeks, although I haven't frontloaded yet.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    M1T? Not sure about that stuff. But 4 weeks of test seems much to short. Why not do a full 12 weeks with you M1T for 4 then 10 for 8 then pct. Just a thought.
    Buff

sol
    Heh, well, it's only advisable to take M1T for approx 4 weeks.

I realize that there is a length of time required before test kicks in, but I was hoping that the M1T would (i'm not sure about the proper term) act as a precursor (?) to the test, so that when I do begin the test, there is a sufficient amount of the biochemical requirements in my system to make the test worth my time.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T is a pretty strong oral that used to be legal, and is hard on the liver. Its still avai. some places in Canada. I havent touched it cause other stuff is better on the liver, but i do know it works if you get the real deal and closely follow the dosing protocols. I dont see any reason why it would be a problem using as a 4 week jumpstart... just go easy on the stuff.

~DB~

sol
    What about the 2nd half of the cycle...? Will the M1T have me primed for the test?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    thats the point of jumpstarting.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Are you still planning on only running the test for the last 4 weeks?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    What about the 2nd half of the cycle...? Will the M1T have me primed for the test?
    it also depends on the dosage... M1T is pretty good for stregnth... if you are running a mild dose of test, you will be disappointed on the difference after you come off M1T... I know in the supp room you said you have plenty of m1t, but I will stick to saying that it is not wise to jump start a Prop cycle like you suggested in that thread.... m1t has the harshes sides of any oral and don't take that lightly... i use to get bad back pumps, shin pumps, forearm pumps, back of neck pumps, and slight headaches along with lethargy..... and with all that being said I am a disciplined weightlifter, so I hammered away at the gym because it was regimental routine... some people don't last....

I would never go back to that oral after running real gear...not because of the stregnth issue (which is similar), it is because of the sides...

consider dbol too... not discouraging, just giving my opinion. M1t as a starter could make for a really, really long cycle due to the sides...

sol
    Well, for what it's worth, I have 4-ad for while i'm running the m1t.

I'm not locked into the prop. I could do eneth or cyp if that would be smarter than the prop.

It's just that I have the m1t NOW, and want to get started soon. If it would be better I don't cycle them together and keep things seperate then fine, I can do that. I just wanted to see if after running m1t for 4 weeks, and THEN running test for 4 weeks would get me any results.

sol
    Bump.

From what I've gathered, a cycle of test should typically be at least 8 weeks, at a minimum. With that in mind, how about changing this concept up a little by adding M1T in place of test for 4 weeks?

Can someone tell me with certainty that an 8 week cycle consisting of the following, is a good (or bad) idea?

=Weeks 1-4=
    M1T
    4-ad

=Weeks 5-8=
    Test (any suggestions which?)

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    if you are going to continue this experiment

1-4 m1t
    1-8 test prop (not 5-8) 150 mg eod or 75 mg ed

Test prop. is the test you are looking for

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    if you are going to continue this experiment

1-4 m1t
    1-8 test prop (not 5-8) 150 mg eod or 75 mg ed

Test prop. is the test you are looking for
    Thank you.

And throw out the 4AD. It works, but prop is going to be a better choice. (Remember 4-AD basically converts to test anyways.)

M1T is a great compound, but keep an eye on the sides. The test should conteract most of the lethargy. Just make sure the BP is in check.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i kickstarted my first test e cycle with m1t at 20 mg's a day,i liked it!looked like this
    wk1-4 m1t 20mg/day
    wk1-12 test e 500 mg/week ...repped

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    It's been a year and a half for me, but my first two cycles I jump-started with M1T for the first 4 weeks. First cycle was test c at 600mg/wk, second cycle was test e 750mg/wk along with deca at 600mg/wk (turned out to be too much and had to drop the deca) Both cycles were 12 weeks and I ended up throwing in another 4 weeks of M1T at the end of the cycle too. I personally love M1T, ran @ 10mg/day, great pumps and sides weren't too bad. I think it's a great drug to jump-start a cycle.

Thread Information