Thread: T3 with what?

cuse140 is offline Junior Member

T3 with what?

I am interested in doing some t3 for a while. Still researching it though. I know alot of people say t3 is catabolic, and you should run test with it to maintain muscle, but could someone use something like anavar , or winny instead to maintain muscle, or is test the only way to go? How much test is recomended for this purpose?

anyone? any input?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    I am interested in doing some t3 for a while. Still researching it though. I know alot of people say t3 is catabolic, and you should run test with it to maintain muscle, but could someone use something like anavar, or winny instead to maintain muscle, or is test the only way to go? How much test is recomended for this purpose?
    I don't know how your question got overlooked for so long but "yes".
    Any legitimate aas, will be strong enough to negate Cytomel ’s muscle burning tendencies while embracing its fat burning ones.
    Last edited by magic32; 07-10-2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would also say it depends very much on your Phenotype. I can get away with using T3 sans Anabolics and not lose any muscle at all.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Can you use t3 (50-100mcgs) and still gain lean muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Can you use t3 (50-100mcgs) and still gain lean muscle?

Only with androgens I would think.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Atomini is offline Banned
    Actually, am using T3 right now without AAS (and have been for the last 2 weeks), and I am running it at 120mcgs per day without any muscle loss whatsoever. Infact, I have been going up in strength in the gym.

Again, different people respond differently, but I have found zero muscle loss at all thus far. Muscle loss on T3 probably has more to do with your diet than whether or not you're taking AAS with it.

I would think that if you put yourself in a fairly large caloric deficit, you would end up having the T3 burning off muscle. I have put myself in only a slight deficit, and just let the T3 and clen do the bulk of the fat burning. I'm sure if I went any lower on the cals, I would start to burn muscle. And i'm sure going higher on the T3 dosage would burn muscle as well.

It definitely has 90% to do with how you're eating rather than what steroids you're taking (or not taking).

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Actually, am using T3 right now without AAS (and have been for the last 2 weeks), and I am running it at 120mcgs per day without any muscle loss whatsoever. Infact, I have been going up in strength in the gym.

Again, different people respond differently, but I have found zero muscle loss at all thus far. Muscle loss on T3 probably has more to do with your diet than whether or not you're taking AAS with it.

I would think that if you put yourself in a fairly large caloric deficit, you would end up having the T3 burning off muscle. I have put myself in only a slight deficit, and just let the T3 and clen do the bulk of the fat burning. I'm sure if I went any lower on the cals, I would start to burn muscle. And i'm sure going higher on the T3 dosage would burn muscle as well.

It definitely has 90% to do with how you're eating rather than what steroids you're taking (or not taking).
    No question....Also people don't realize that T3 will deplete glycogen stores so if your carbs are on the lower side, you will lose muscle size as well as strength. Which of course seems like muscle loss but is not in reality.

so if i use test e for the sole purpose of maintaining mass while on t3, would 250 mgs week be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    so if i use test e for the sole purpose of maintaining mass while on t3, would 250 mgs week be enough?

Hard to say bro,I know people that have used AAS and T3 and claimed they still lost muscle.

I would say that 250mg "should" be enough, but you'll have to experiment.

I blew up on 500 mgs test e my last cycle, so I would imagine that 250 should be sufficient.
    Anyone else think different?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Test is also pretty powerful, so yeah i'd say so.

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    Is T3 normally run during a cycle, or do people generally run a minny Test cycle just to combat the catabolic affects of T3?
    I'll have to do some research, I was going to run Clen with my next cycle to help burn off some fat around my mid section that has been very stubborn. Maybe T3 is a better option for on cycle cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by The Punnisher
    Is T3 normally run during a cycle, or do people generally run a minny Test cycle just to combat the catabolic affects of T3?
    I'll have to do some research, I was going to run Clen with my next cycle to help burn off some fat around my mid section that has been very stubborn. Maybe T3 is a better option for on cycle cutting?
    use t3 during a cycle, and clen during pct. I have always kept a higher percentage of my gains when i include clen in pct

bbuff is offline New Member
    I was just wondering if you guys only use t3 during cutting cycles or do you also use it during bulking or lean mass cycles?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuff
    I was just wondering if you guys only use t3 during cutting cycles or do you also use it during bulking or lean mass cycles?
    Same thing I was wondering... I got a hell of a deal on 2 bottles of t3 but dont plan on running a cutter anytime soon. Next planned cycle is a lean mass builder and I am hoping that with the addition of t3 I could drop some bf while gaining. I will most likely run a low dose of test with a good sized dose of eq and maybe a tbol kickstart.

Second2None is offline Banned
    i lke test e with my t3

Thread Information