zack3441 is offline New Member

question about bodybuilding and unknown lumps

my dad recently found a lump on the side of my pec and ive known its there since like 2 and a half years ago and ive had a nurse check it out and she said it looked bad and i needed 2 check it out and i went to the doctor and he said its cause i just began workin out and the thing is ive been workin out 4 like 3 years and i recently stopped 4 like 2 weeks and its recentl gettin worse and so when we go to the doctor and he tells me its workin out and then tells me to go to the lab and get a blood test to check for cancer but he tells me and my dad its nothin so my dad comes home and is not satisfied so he gets online and asks other docs what they think and they all say that if these lumps r surfaced 4 more than 3 months that its serious and so we r very worried and i was wondering do any of u have lumps that have showed up and r like smaller than a dime and r hard and dont move just as a result from liftin not steroids cause i havent taken any so please reply soon very important thanks asap.

zack

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is the lump under or next to your nipple as in the possibility of gyno or is it really off to the side. I don't have anything like that but would go get a second and third opinion if necessary until I was satisfied with the answer I got.

zack3441 is offline New Member
    off to the side like and its hard and sticks out

Thread Information