Thread: New guy...help

York is offline New Member

New guy...help

Hey guys...did a few cycles about 10 years ago and now have decided to try it again. My problem is started cycle with a power stack
    Week one: Deca and Testa 200mg Mon. Wed. Fri.
    Week two: Deca Testa 200mg
    Week three: Deca Testa 200mg
    Problem: Out of Deca 200mg...but have located Deca 400mg. Should I continue the next 5 weeks with Testa 200mg and Deca 400mg? Not sure...please advise

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

First , since this is your first post, can we get your stats and goals to help you better. Just answer ALL the green questions below

I am assuming that your deca 200 and 400 are just 200mgs per ML and 400mgs per ML

If that is the case, then just take 1/2 ml of the 400 so that you are getting 200mgs

How long you running this and do you have PCT compounds for after the cycle?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Sman to save the day!!!!!

But yeah, we need your stats

Stats: 45yo male 5'8" 180lbs. Have been working out for about 2yrs consitantly. Work out M-F one muscle group per day. Has been difficult to make gains because...assuming my age. Would like to gain 10 to 15 lbs.
    Yes newly obtained Deca 400mg/ml
    Would like to run cycle for 12 weeks
    Monday the 9th will be my 4th week.
    No PCT coumponds...where can I obtain some...if neccasssary, and when do I start it.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Are you running 200mg Deca and 200mg Test a week? If so, those are low doses. Wich might not be a bad thing since you don't have any ancilliaries on hand to combat side if they develop.
    And, YES, you will need a proper PCT following this cycle. Go do some research in the PCT forums. Plently of good info there.
    I'm guessing your a Brit, and if so I don't know where you would get ancilliaries/PCT stuff. But, if you are in The USA, click on the banner in the top right corner and go check out the research chemicals.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Originally Posted by York
    Stats: 45yo male 5'8" 180lbs. Have been working out for about 2yrs consitantly. Work out M-F one muscle group per day. Has been difficult to make gains because...assuming my age. Would like to gain 10 to 15 lbs.
    Yes newly obtained Deca 400mg/ml
    Would like to run cycle for 12 weeks
    Monday the 9th will be my 4th week.
    No PCT coumponds...where can I obtain some...if neccasssary, and when do I start it.
    Yikes dude, no PCT or knowlege of it? You need PCT to boost your natty test levels after your cycle or you will lose all your gains, running an Anti estrogen like arimidex , aromasin or even letro throughout your cycle would have been a good idea to avoid estrogen related sides. Read up in the educational threads for PCT advice and check out the arr banner at the top right for PCT chems.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Yikes dude, no PCT or knowlege of it? You need PCT to boost your natty test levels after your cycle or you will lose all your gains, running an Anti estrogen like arimidex, aromasin or even letro throughout your cycle would have been a good idea to avoid estrogen related sides. Read up in the educational threads for PCT advice and check out the arr banner at the top right for PCT chems.
    I keep seeing this advice of running SERMS and AI's during cycle, and I don't think it is necessary for everyone.

My last cycle was:
    Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 1-9 Test E 500mg/week
    I strarted out the first week on letro then switched to Aromasin for the second week and then dropped the AI completely. Why take it if you don't need it.

Current Cycle:
    Week 3-8 Winstrol 100mg/day
    Week 1-8 TPP 525 mg/week
    Week 1-8 NPP 525mg/week
    Week 1-PCT Priviron 50mg/day

No sides, and no need for AI's or SERMS (not counting thee Proviron ). I have them all on hand just in case something should pop up.

First..thanks every body for the advice. Was thinking and should have mentioned this earlier of increasing Deca to 400mg/ml for the next 5 and then taperin off the next 3 weeks..should there be a problem?

Any thought on Nitrix Oxide while on a cycle?..I take it 30 minutes before a work out.

Quote Originally Posted by York
    Any thought on Nitrix Oxide while on a cycle?..I take it 30 minutes before a work out.
    No need for it when on cycle. Save it for after.

Starting week 5 this comming Monday...the acne on my back and but looks like measels. When does it go away? Have some Amoxicillin that I bought in Mexico...don't really want to start on any atibiotics. Any advice?

Oh by the way...got a perscription for Arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by York
    Starting week 5 this comming Monday...the acne on my back and but looks like measels. When does it go away? Have some Amoxicillin that I bought in Mexico...don't really want to start on any atibiotics. Any advice?

Oh by the way...got a perscription for Arimidex.
    It will stay for a while, and possibly get worse when you start your pct. I have found that using an adult acne system (usually three part) with salicylic acid work good to reduce the acne. Tanning also seems to help me.

Thread Information