SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

What's with all the prop bashing???

Didn't want to hijack a thread, so I decided to start another prop debate. I'm on a cycle of Test C/EQ now, and was planning ahead to a cutting cycle next January of Prop/Masteron , but now I'm getting worried because I'm hearing so much about not being able to walk and golf ball sized lumps. How much truth is there to this??? Is anyone actually a fan of prop? Or is there something I could take instead for a good cutting cycle?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It can be more painful than other esters due to certain biological factors, but mainly its the quality you get. Prop is the test ive used the most and i havent used any other test the last 18 months. I dont get the bloat and so dont have to worry bout any AIs

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Big fan of test prop. No pain and start seeing that it is working within 2-3 days. Come off great and recover quick.

passthetest is offline Member
    Buy good shit and you wont have problems. I have used it befor with no soarness at all and got great gains.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    prop is good,yeh it can be paifull if u try to inject 200mg/ml neat that is just asking for trouble,i brew 100mg/ml cut 50/50 with gso no problems,mast isnt as painfull but again i cut it and get no pain at all,why didnt i brew at 50mg/ml i hear u ask,the answer is i underestimated the pain of prop lol,too late no ive got a bucket full lol

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is Test, I prefer Prop because it is easier to manage, as in starting PCT, and less bloat. Only drawback, IMO, is more frequent injections. Nonetheless there are some good painless labs out..

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Test is Test, I prefer Prop because it is easier to manage, as in starting PCT, and less bloat. Only drawback, IMO, is more frequent injections. Nonetheless there are some good painless labs out..
    thats a drawback? dang i love sticking myself

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    thats a drawback? dang i love sticking myself

You like getting "pinned" in the ass?

Switch over to suspension.

not that much

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    prop is my fav. i bloat horribly on eth and cyp.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I love prop...never any pain at all..except when I had to find new places to jab and my boobies didnt like it too much.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    pain depends on the brand and concentration of prop used. I once used 100mg/2ml prop and virtually had no pain...now I'm using bee dee's testobol (100 mg/ml) and it stings a little but still no problem. There was one I used by another UGL (also 100mg/ml) and it stung like a beeyach! But one thing's for sure, I get boners for no good reason at all....No amount of sex makes it go away and it can get damn quite embarassing

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    If you are concerned about the pain from prop you could do one of two things.
    Option #1
    You could man up.
    Option #2
    You could look for prop cut with Ethyl Oleate

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by QBERT
    Option #1
    You could man up.

Option #2

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by QBERT
    Option #1
    You could man up.
    Option #2
    And I have two replies to that:

1. I haved manned up, and it is still extremely painfull. Can't walk right, lift my arms etc....I don't care how tough you are, the pain is legit and makes life unnecessarily uncomfortable.

2. Adding another Oil to cut it sounds great, but....what if you are running other compounds in the same shot, Tren A/ Mast etc....Due to injection volume it's not always that easy to add more Oils, cause now you gotta start thinking about 2 shots instead of one. Furthering the progression to an all out pin cushion.

BTW, Prop is nothing compared to short esterd Bold, that's a real bitch.

I will always use Long esters, less shot, no pain, life is good. It's quite simple too me.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    prop is great. used it for my last two cycles and gonna use it for my next two cycles. i got 200mgs/ml brewed in eo and its not very painful. if you cant stand prop i guess your next step would be to try and frontload long esters.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    prop is great. used it for my last two cycles and gonna use it for my next two cycles. i got 200mgs/ml brewed in eo and its not very painful. if you cant stand prop i guess your next step would be to try and frontload long esters.

Don't really need to frontload either.

Run an oral portion for 4 weeks and then Bamn, the long esters kick in. Works evertime.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Don't really need to frontload either.

Run an oral portion for 4 weeks and then Bamn, the long esters kick in. Works evertime.
    true

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No prop for me..**** that jack
    ***No source checks!!!***

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    prop is king in my book! I grow like a mo'fo on it! I dont bother mixing it anynmore. Have excepted the fact that it is going to hurt and just deal with it. Sure there are others taht will put some nice mass on ya, but this stuff is nasty with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    prop is king in my book! I grow like a mo'fo on it! I dont bother mixing it anynmore. Have excepted the fact that it is going to hurt and just deal with it. Sure there are others taht will put some nice mass on ya, but this stuff is nasty with me.
    It's just Test....It's all just Test, no matter what the ester is.

I don't see why you wouldn't grow the same with Test Enanthate providing you ran the same exact doses.

By all means do what you feel is best. But most here need to understand it's all the same drug, on the ester changes.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    i like prop pain, especially in my biceps. it isnt that bad to me, i tried 2 different brands.
    i noticed if i mixed mast e with the test prop it hurt less, almost painless.
    Last edited by naturalsux; 07-11-2007 at 06:59 PM.

number8 is offline Banned
    only prop i used was viromone i ran it alone on my first cycle. no pain what so ever top results and kept most of my gains. not sure if its still made tho????????

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    This is my first run with Prop. Ive opted to shoot ED at 50mg. To keep my levels stable and to cut with the fear of to much pain after the weeks have accumulated. Im on shot #4 and have no soreness from previous days shots. IMO its nothing compared to the pain of winny which I will be adding in shortly. The 2 'ot ta make me a real pin cushion.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I fvckn luv the ed shots and the FAST results. Prop is awsome and i dont see myself ever using another test. But i will only do 6-8 week cycles.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    And I have two replies to that:

1. I haved manned up, and it is still extremely painfull. Can't walk right, lift my arms etc....I don't care how tough you are, the pain is legit and makes life unnecessarily uncomfortable.

2. Adding another Oil to cut it sounds great, but....what if you are running other compounds in the same shot, Tren A/ Mast etc....Due to injection volume it's not always that easy to add more Oils, cause now you gotta start thinking about 2 shots instead of one. Furthering the progression to an all out pin cushion.

BTW, Prop is nothing compared to short esterd Bold, that's a real bitch.

I will always use Long esters, less shot, no pain, life is good. It's quite simple too me.
    Man up some more, massage the injection area - could be the ester doesn't agree with you, different strokes for different folks.

How many ml are you jabbing in one shot? It could also be the mg/ml ratio of the prop, some can stand the pain in lower dosages. Could be crashing at the injection site thus mean you need something that would keep it suspended longer.

im not gonna bash prop i just not willing to inject everday.

Decoder is offline Banned
    after 8 weeks im all lumped up from injections, So i dont really perfer taking prop.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I havnt touched another form of test since I started with prop... cant get enough of it. Ive had painful batches and less painful ones. But for me the results are unmatched.

It's just Test....It's all just Test, no matter what the ester is.

I don't see why you wouldn't grow the same with Test Enanthate providing you ran the same exact doses.

By all means do what you feel is best. But most here need to understand it's all the same drug, on the ester changes.
    prop is strnger mg for mg than ent or cyp. so 500mgs of prop is actaully more test than 500mgs of cyp or ent.

FatManExp is offline Junior Member
    Just brewed my first batch of Prop, 100mg/ml and Mast P at the same 100mg/ml. Since this was my first brewing experience, I started shooting only prop for a week and now am shooting a ml of both ED. For me similar pain as when I shot Sustanon , basically moderate soreness for a day or two, nothing that stops me from working out or sports. I used 2% BA, 20% BB, and 50/50 of GSO and EO. Oh and with the exception of the glutes, this is all virgin muscle, i.e. quads, delts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    prop is strnger mg for mg than ent or cyp. so 500mgs of prop is actaully more test than 500mgs of cyp or ent.
    Yes of course, so you would need to just adjust the amount of the longer estered drug to be equivilent.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Has anyone noticed a difference between ED or EOD shots of Prop.... I was previously shooting ED and not cutting, the major pain in the following days i was experiencing were shots in the quads and delts... I gotta find a way to use this stuff with less pain cuz I got bout 9 brand new vials of prop 200mg/ml sitting here LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    Has anyone noticed a difference between ED or EOD shots of Prop.... I was previously shooting ED and not cutting, the major pain in the following days i was experiencing were shots in the quads and delts... I gotta find a way to use this stuff with less pain cuz I got bout 9 brand new vials of prop 200mg/ml sitting here LOL....
    cut it bro thats the only way ur gonna handle 9 vials lol,200mg/ml must be a bitch

Thread Information