What needle size do you use

Started off with the following:

one amp of org sust
    one amp of primo
    one amp of winny
    a vial of ttokkyo eq
    a pre made vial of fina 100mgs/ml

and one 30 gauge insulin syringe.

Everyone one of the above steroids went through my 30 gauge insulin needle no problem. It is to do with pressure. I for one am never shooting with a 23gauge again. So what if I can only do 1 cc at a time. im doing short acting stuff so this is great news to me.

This is not to say use a 30g but if you are using fast acting steroids then this is the way to go. Others that require larger but less frequent injections are best suited to a 25gauge with a 2cc syringe.

Everyone one of the above steroids went through my 30 gauge insulin needle no problem. It is to do with pressure. I for one am never shooting with a 23gauge again. So what if I can only do 1 cc at a time. im doing short acting stuff so this is great news to me.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes, but how many pins can you stick in the bottom of your right foot at once?
    Oh, and are insulin pins cheaper by chance?

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    ya, insulin pins are cheaper

CYCLEON Guest
    IG - ive really been thinking about using slin pins the next round for a prop tren cycle. I normally use 25 and I never have any problems with anything - ill never go back to 22-23 again for sure. I feel as if it takes 1/2 day less for the soreness ot go away - and since its quads, any bit helps

Mike Guest
    You should be fine using slin pins for prop and tren

IG......you used sus????

You know what goes good with sus..........

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Mike
    You should be fine using slin pins for prop and tren

IG......you used sus????

You know what goes good with sus..........
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

I didnt use sust. I just drew up 0.5cc's and shot it out of the slin needle to check on exactly what would go through

Cycleon, now im doing every day injections 3 times a day and the only pain I get is from my damned fina. It looks like horse piss and im sure you will tell me horse piss stings a lot when injected

CYCLEON Guest
    sorry IG, horse piss is nathan's expertise not mine

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    what size was the slin pins? 1/2 or 1"?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I injected sust with a 25G x 5/8 needle in my delt. It worked fine, but I think you will be ok with the slin needle.

Rhino

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    kewl thanks,

Im going to be running test and fina so i am making use of your great info here to plan my attack on the pins.

im kinda worried that the 1/2 inch pins will not get far enough into the muscle.

My tri's and calves are pretty lean so im not worrying about getting through fat there.

Im thinking my best would be to buy one of the specials at one of the leading pin websites.

50 Pack of 25 G, 1", 3CC Syringes with needle. 50 pack of your choice of needle only. 1 pack alcohol wipes. Shipping included! $26.95

does that sound good or do you think i should search around more?
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 07-28-2002 at 02:16 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Getpinz insulin needles are MORE expensive than the regular ones, $16 for 50!

If anyone can direct me to a better price PM me, thanks.

Also, do you think that 1/2" needle for quads would be effective or not?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Slin pinz are more expensive than regular pinz.

You can use the 30 G to inject. You can also get 30 G, 1/2" tips to use.

25 G works just fine for most people.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    See this, mention pinz and the man appears! Good to see ya' X. Don't have 1" 30g do you? And will someone let me know if 1/2" will work for quads? I know the rule is 1" to be safe, just curious.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Buddha_Red

Im going to be running test and fina

I think your best bet for the fina would be your stomach, i have had friends that did it in their legs and it destroyed their knees. Any where close to a joint will probably cause pain in the joint. The test would be fine in any major muscle group.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    I think your best bet for the fina would be your stomach, i have had friends that did it in their legs and it destroyed their knees. Any where close to a joint will probably cause pain in the joint. The test would be fine in any major muscle group.
    What? Injecting fina in yoru stomach? Why would you want to do that? Bro, the injection site has absoiolutely NO bearing on which joints become sore so their sore knees had NOTHING to do with quad injections. The only thing I would inject in my stomach is GH or slin. All other oil based injectables should be injected deep into a good sized muscle belly (and an abdominal muscle is not all that big). Stick with quads, glutes and delts and if more sites are needed bis, tris and calves.
    killacambam24 likes this.

yes you are right, i was confusing fina with GH. I made a mistake thank you for correcting me.

Thread Information