Thread: Clen!!!

theflyzman is offline Associate Member

Clen!!!

I took the clen and got real bad headaches. I have been told to take tuarine and drink plenty of water so I order tuarine from lion and should have in a few days. Is it safe to continueing taking the Clen in you guys opinion??? Do you think the headaches will go away?? Is this something that everyone feels??

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ... clen has an diuretic effect and can suck out alot of water in the first few days, causing headaches, cramps, etc... Try drinking alot of water and see how how your head feels.. IMO, taurine helps with the cramps, which you have no complaints of yet

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    What's your dosage like? I had problems first time i used clen and tried taurine which didn't work for me, then lowered the dose and i was fine.

theflyzman is offline Associate Member
    I only did 20 mcg for 3 days and it sucked. I order tuarine. should this help? I'll try lots of water as well.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman
    I only did 20 mcg for 3 days and it sucked. I order tuarine. should this help? I'll try lots of water as well.
    With these problems on such a minut dose, you may want to consider other alternatives. If the protocol you've laid out doesn't rapidly improve this...bail.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

passthetest is offline Member
    the taurine wont help with your headaches it will help assist you with muscle cramps

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    With these problems on such a minut dose, you may want to consider other alternatives. If the protocol you've laid out doesn't rapidly improve this...bail.
    I have to agree. 20mcg is the minimum, and if it is giving you problems you should lok into something else.

I have the same problem in the beggining. Try to continue for a few more days without upping the dose until it subsides. If it doesn't, you should bail out.
    Not all people can handle clen .

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Just use as low a dose as you can handle. Clen works great for fat loss, but it can be very strong. You may want to look into albuterol. ARR just got some in and it sounds like it has all the great weight loss effects with less sides than clen.

Thread Information