Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    You should definitely feel the pump and bp within the first week. Dbol doesn't need longer than that to "build up" in your bloodstream, so your peak dose is hit during the first week.

That being said, you may not "feel" results until week 2-3, including weight/strength gains, hunger, etc...

Also, like Sir-lifts-a-lot said, the "lower back" pump should be felt within the first week if you get them (not everyone does).

You mean not everyone gets that? That was the best part when I used to use dbol. Made me feel 'anabolic '!!

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    You should definitely feel the pump and bp within the first week. Dbol doesn't need longer than that to "build up" in your bloodstream, so your peak dose is hit during the first week.

That being said, you may not "feel" results until week 2-3, including weight/strength gains, hunger, etc...

Also, like Sir-lifts-a-lot said, the "lower back" pump should be felt within the first week if you get them (not everyone does).

Day 11 and no pumps at all. is it possible they could still kick in at week 2 and or 3 without a pump starting yet? I got this direct from a well respected British UGL so I dont think they could be bunk!? Debating weather to ask a friend for some British Dragon dbol to run instead?

BTW Did blood pressure after working out and was LOWER than usual 128/61
    Last edited by Doberman; 07-17-2007 at 02:22 PM.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    it was 3-4 days for me at 50mg ed 25 mornin 25 right before my workout

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman
    Day 11 and no pumps at all. is it possible they could still kick in at week 2 and or 3 without a pump starting yet? I got this direct from a well respected British UGL so I dont think they could be bunk!? Debating weather to ask a friend for some British Dragon dbol to run instead?

BTW Did blood pressure after working out and was LOWER than usual 128/61
    Take your BP first thing in the morning. After workout is a very unstable time to take BP, sometimes it could be real high, sometimes real low. Should be a bit higher than usual, although not too much at that dose.

Example (I'm on 100mg drol a day, which has a slightly higher effect on BP than dbol, but close enough):

Not on cycle AM: 125/65
    100mg Drol AM: 140/70

Also, are you running any AI or SERMs with it? They could be keeping the estro too low, which would reduce the amount of bloat/bp/weight gain.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    i have low neurotransmitter levels, and i always feel like im on "nothing" and my gear is from the doc. AKA my halotestin , which makes me MEAN, does very little even for pre workout aggression for me. does it still work? hell yes, my rep bench has gone up like 50 lbs. deads went up even more.

Take your BP first thing in the morning. After workout is a very unstable time to take BP, sometimes it could be real high, sometimes real low. Should be a bit higher than usual, although not too much at that dose.

Example (I'm on 100mg drol a day, which has a slightly higher effect on BP than dbol , but close enough):

Not on cycle AM: 125/65
    100mg Drol AM: 140/70

Also, are you running any AI or SERMs with it? They could be keeping the estro too low, which would reduce the amount of bloat/bp/weight gain.
    Thanks for the BP idea, nah im not running any SERMs or AI's.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    i have low neurotransmitter levels, and i always feel like im on "nothing" and my gear is from the doc. AKA my halotestin, which makes me MEAN, does very little even for pre workout aggression for me. does it still work? hell yes, my rep bench has gone up like 50 lbs. deads went up even more.

Wow! is it just AAS that "effect" you in that way or do you have the same situation with other drugs?

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    well, i usually just chop it up and do lines of dbol , usually put on about 5 lbs within an hour. I lose it all by then next day tho.

jk 1 week-ish

kuad is offline Member
    3 days for me.

spag is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    It takes 2 days to start feeling the strength go up and insane pumps and a week to really see the body mass follow suit
    I can "feel" by day 2. I feel great and sharp mentally.
    but the gains come after bout 8-9days in. 4 me anyway

freestyle913 is offline New Member
    what's the longest you can run dbol for? 4-6 weeks?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by freestyle913
    what's the longest you can run dbol for? 4-6 weeks?

Ive ran it for 10 before but 6 is the standard.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    My friend started d-bol Test E cycle 7 days ago and he started to feel sides day 3. Today he weight himself and he had gained 6,5 kg!!!! He feel some strenght gain but not to much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information