Thread: I wonder.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member

I wonder.

Since testosterone is the ruling hormone in the male, and nandrolone is produced in very small amounts, what would happen if someone had a mutation where nandrolone was the primary. And before all the deca dick, and gyno stuff comes in, i don't mean AAS type dosages. I mean the amount of 19 nor test is equal to the amount of endogenous test in a normal male. But with the nandrolone being endogenous as well. So what do you think would happen?

(1*) is offline Member
    why??

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you have the required amount of test you should be ok. I am one of the ones here that cycles tren ace with a hrt dosage of test and have no problems.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    Since testosterone is the ruling hormone in the male, and nandrolone is produced in very small amounts, what would happen if someone had a mutation where nandrolone was the primary. And before all the deca dick, and gyno stuff comes in, i don't mean AAS type dosages. I mean the amount of 19 nor test is equal to the amount of endogenous test in a normal male. But with the nandrolone being endogenous as well. So what do you think would happen?
    propose the cascade how nadrolone is produced in the human body, and then quickly realize why this defect is not possible

Thread Information