Thread: help

newton00 is offline New Member

Smile help

a bit of a newbie here so be gentle ive just done my first cycle of 12 weeks of 2ml of deca and 1ml of sus. I am currently 13stone with 14%bf. I am looking for a cutting cycle but still want to hold the muscle in size. I have a look at the other posts and it is mind blowing on what to take could you please help. The only other problem is that my mate injects me because i just cant and i only see him once or possible twice a week.
    cheers

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome,
    Cutting is 75% diet? Is yours in check?
    Read the edu threads first. Then do some searchs on cutting cycles and see what you come up with.

Did you do any pct after this cycle? And what was the dosage of Deca per ml?

newton00 is offline New Member
    yes mate got my diet sorted and my cardio will be done in the morning on an empty stomach. i did no pct and sorry mate dont know the ml of deca

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by newton00
    yes mate got my diet sorted and my cardio will be done in the morning on an empty stomach. i did no pct and sorry mate dont know the ml of deca
    Sounds like a a typical rookie mistake. It's ok...But next time know what and how much your injecting into your body.
    Start w/ the edu forums..
    Goodluck,

Thread Information