oil colour question

i have recently purchased from a very very reliable source(lots and lots of references) 3 x 10ml test enanthate 250 and 3 x 10ml boldabol(equipose) 200.

all the test oils look the same colour but one of the boldabol looks darker than the other 2,which are almost clear.

the 2 clearer ones were made in 08/06 while the darker one was made in 02/07.

my question is,is there any reason for this and should i question the authenticity?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oil colour question-071607155110.jpg   oil colour question-071607155147.jpg  

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I can definately see the difference but i'm not sure if it is a problem as I have no experience with those compounds. Lets hope someone might have a little more insight on this.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Check the lab website! I thought I heard they were stopping production in 2006. So I checked the site:

(Lab name removed) has always been a procurement company. However, with an aim toward producing licensed products, we formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of (Lab named removed).

Thus, no genuine (Lab name removed) products (as under the control of the founders) were produced after December, 2006. All our regular distributors as listed on the Suppliers list will have sufficient stock until well into the current year (2007).

To ensure that your (Lab name removed) products are genuine, please buy ONLY from suppliers that can be verified through our Suppliers list. Suppliers that were involved in selling substandard products or have sold out all their genuine (Lab name removed) stock have been removed from the list.

Many of the multi-dose vials from the very large December 2006 production have a red top with the initials "**" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "**" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. Only those on the current Suppliers list carry these updated genuine (Lab named removed) products.

(Lab name removed) would like to thank its loyal supporters.

Please re-visit this site for further bulletins

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    Check the lab website! I thought I heard they were stopping production in 2006. So I checked the site:

(Lab name removed) has always been a procurement company. However, with an aim toward producing licensed products, we formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of (Lab named removed).

Thus, no genuine (Lab name removed) products (as under the control of the founders) were produced after December, 2006. All our regular distributors as listed on the Suppliers list will have sufficient stock until well into the current year (2007).

To ensure that your (Lab name removed) products are genuine, please buy ONLY from suppliers that can be verified through our Suppliers list. Suppliers that were involved in selling substandard products or have sold out all their genuine (Lab name removed) stock have been removed from the list.

Many of the multi-dose vials from the very large December 2006 production have a red top with the initials "**" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "**" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. Only those on the current Suppliers list carry these updated genuine (Lab named removed) products.

(Lab name removed) would like to thank its loyal supporters.

Please re-visit this site for further bulletins
    thanks i didnt think to check that site.all my gear minus the dark boldabol fits all the descriptions (manurfactured before dec 06 etc) but still curious about that one vial

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I dont think that color matters I have seen gear that is clear, gear that is brown, gear that is yellow. One thing that I do call into question is that that company stopped making products in dec of 06, your bottle says it is made in feb of 07. I would post it in the section where you can post pics and have people tell you if it is real or not.

Thread Information