tadpoleboyy is offline Member

hands tingle after shots

I've been noticing, my hand starts to tingle every time i do a delt inj. Why is this? Sometimes its worse than others, but it always happens, and gets a little numb after. Goes away by the next day tho. This happen to anyone else?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    a little. try changing the place were you shoot by a half inch. you maybe be hitting nerves. does the muscle twitch when u enter? also the oil before it disperses will put a lil pressure on surrounding nervs, so thats why it takes a day or so to feel normal.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    the oil can also be dripping down ur arm. if u pull the pin out too quick u can create a mini vacuum and some oil gets sucked between ur delt and ur skin. I used to get swelling a little bit in my elbow and tri after delt injections and I played aroun with the shots a bit. I figured out that when I pulled the pin out quick it would happen no matter what compound or how deep I went.

hope that helps

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    yea that does make sense about compressing your nerves. Im sure it doesnt help that my hands are a bit shaky naturally, and that i often wiggle the damn thing around trying to aspirate . I usually pull my pins out very slow tho.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    could be too close to the radial nerve, probably not but only thing I would be concerned about. Try shooting a little less deep.

Thread Information