buffgator is offline king of mass

How to add prop to end of cycle

I am going on week 6 of my 11 week cycle. I am doing 550 mg test e, and 550 mg deca per week. I want to add some prop to my cycle to up my test to see if it will break the plateau that comes at the end of a cycle, and also to see if its a product I want to use in my next cycle. I was thinking that I would probably just finish the cycle regular. Than run the prop 3 weeks past at 700 mg per week, and 50mg a day of winnie. Then the test e and deca will have cleared my system and I can start my pct 3 days after last injection of prop. Then I could save my hcg for a future cycle.
    My other thought was just to run it 50mg per day for weeks 9-11 along with the 550mg test e, and then end like I was planning
    Last edited by buffgator; 07-17-2007 at 10:12 AM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    bump

Stock is offline Member
    In my next cycle, I'm going to add it to the end of my cycle @ 100mg EOD in weeks 11 & 12 while the Sus & Deca clear out of my system. Good luck, and let me know what you decide.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    That pretty much how to do it, people add prop at the end to start pct early.

passthetest is offline Member
    Ok lets say your injecting on Mondays and Thursdays, and your last test e injection is on Thursday, the following Monday is when you start prop. I think this is a great idea I did a very similar cycle it was test/deca then prop. Winny for 3 weeks right up to pct. I'm now 2 weeks out of pct and I've lost some size but almost no strength.

Thread Information