Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Longest someone should run test prop and tren?

I'm 26 and I've done quite a few cycles before. I'm looking to see the longest I can extend my test prop and trenbolone acetate cycle to... I'm in my 7th week and I'm looking to extend it to 12 or 16 if possible. I want to stay in the realm of what is safe. I already have PCT stuff on hand to get my natural test back into gear (HCG , Clomid, Nolva, Letro, etc.)

I'm taking 100mg test prop and 75mg tren acetate ED. Can this cycle be extended to 16 weeks?

Thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Can you do it? Yes. But, its a bad idea. Running tren that long is very hard on the body and you will make better gains having 2 8wkers than 1 16 wker even tho its the same of gear

what if i kicked out the tren and just kept the prop? experimenting with dosing on the tren and prop ive noticed the most gains from the prop. tren makes me strong and veiny but i have this naturally because my diet is close to perfect round the clock and i powerlift 3 out of the 5 days i workout out every week.

keep the prop for longer and kick the tren?

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    why not split it into 2 cycles.
    prop wk 1-8
    tren wk 1-6

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    ill say stop at 8 week IMO

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i accidently ran 16 weeks of trenA at 150mg/ED lol dont ask just happened... time flys when ur on tren let me tell ya

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i accidently ran 16 weeks of trenA at 150mg/ED lol dont ask just happened... time flys when ur on tren let me tell ya
    what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    what happened?
    it was funny .. i started my cycle 2 weeks before my buddy.. he was running 10 weeks of tren .. i was going to run 12.. he never told me he finished..
    then i asked how his cycle was going he is like dood i finished weeks ago.. i was like D'oH

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Way to keep an eye on things Tai!! LoL! I guess that's kind of a happy suprise in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    Way to keep an eye on things Tai!! LoL! I guess that's kind of a happy suprise in the end.
    man pinnin every day for years...everything becomes habbit in the end ><

im too detailed to forget something like that... i have everything on a spreadsheet, nice way to lay things out. anyway, i think it would be a good idea to kick the tren out after week 8 so my liver and body can recover even though tren's neg effects on the liver are proportedly exaggerated. test prop should be good to go though right?

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    im too detailed to forget something like that... i have everything on a spreadsheet, nice way to lay things out. anyway, i think it would be a good idea to kick the tren out after week 8 so my liver and body can recover even though tren's neg effects on the liver are proportedly exaggerated. test prop should be good to go though right?

i agree i would cut tren out at wek 8 then keep the test in for another 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    liver would be the LAST THING i would worry bout on tren .. there are so many othre areas that are way more ''aggrivated'' by it.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    liver would be the LAST THING i would worry bout on tren.. there are so many othre areas that are way more ''aggrivated'' by it.
    prostate, kidneys?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    liver would be the LAST THING i would worry bout on tren.. there are so many othre areas that are way more ''aggrivated'' by it.
    Bump for more opinions of negitive effects on long tren cycles

Nothin??? I guess that mean its all OK...20 week tren cycle here I come!!!!.......haha JK

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    it was funny .. i started my cycle 2 weeks before my buddy.. he was running 10 weeks of tren .. i was going to run 12.. he never told me he finished..
    then i asked how his cycle was going he is like dood i finished weeks ago.. i was like D'oH
    This sounds retarded, but I did the same thing...I was even keeping a journal, just forgot to actually count the days! "Wait, you're done? Didn't you start before me? Crap!"

As far as the orginal question goes, if you want to go longer, do it. Keep an eye on bloodwork so at least you know whats going on. Keep in mind though, there is a reason we recommend this time period-whether it be sides, or stagnating results.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Ive run tren up to 12 weeks with no problems. Prop. is fine for long cycles too. really its all up to you. Some folks like longer cycles, some like shorter.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    everybody is different, but i would be on the safe side and run tren not more than 8 weeks, hard on the liver

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    i ran prop tren for about 4 and a half months gains stopped coming off after awhile i was just trying to cut on it and maintain muscle while doing so at the end

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reconforce4 View Post
    everybody is different, but i would be on the safe side and run tren not more than 8 weeks, hard on the liver
    It is?

Thread Information