sauce222 is offline New Member

Help on this run

Hey guys…
    A little cycle help would be appreciated.
    Here is what I got… Been of the gear for about 8 months now…

6’1…. About 260lb. Body fat between 16-19% body fat.
    Diet is horrible now so I know that’s the first thing to correct.

Last cycle was a 13 week, cyp 500-750mg/ week, eq 400mg/week… and d boll for the first six weeks.
    Used the pyramid with the oils..

When I stay off the gear for a while, I REALLY tend to show gains quick. This is the longest ive been off for about…. 4 yrs

Here is the gear I have

Test- cyp and enan 50cc

Deca 20cc

EQ 30cc

Tren 30cc

I would really like to stay around 240-250 but really convert my BF%. Would like to run a cycle that would gain some lean mass but without all the bloat (or as little as possible). I also have some D-bol but im leaving them out of this one

I figured to run the test at a steady 300mgs or so a week??? But really confused on the best way to fit the tren in. Ive used it before and loved the shit out of it!. Should I run it first?? Or alternate between eq and tren? How many mgs?? How often?? Deca???

I also would like to run about 15 weeks… it normally takes about 6 before I can really tell that Im on it.

Sorry for the long thread… just really need some help with this one to get the most bang for my buck!!!!

THANKS!!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to do a cutting cycle and with tren , you'll add some LBM along the way...which is ideal for your goals of losing fat and gaining mass simultaneously. However, cutting on long esters is tricky because there will be some degree of water retention/bloat. Is there a way you could get your hands on test prop and masteron .... do a 10 weeker of that with tren and you'll have a great cycle.

IMHO, the best one can do with what you have is test e (500 mg/wk), EQ (400 mg/wk) and tren (50mg ED)... leave the deca out

cheers

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its It Tren E or Tren A ?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You really have no clue on what you are doing.

What is the concentration of the gear?

Thanks Insane for the input!! And I do have a clue.... Just not to much with the tren . I can lean down quite a bit with diet only.... just hoped I could throw the tren in there and make it work together. I wish I could get some prop.. thats what I did last time with the tren.

Tren is A... 75mgs. EQ is 400mgs and Test Cyp and ENa at 300mgs.

Insane is right Im afraid.. thats what I was worried about with the test I have. I was hoping I could run the gear I have.... clean up the shitty diet, maybe throw in some cardio 2-3 times a week and stay in the 250lb range. Maybe that would help with the water as well

With the tren being 75.mgs could I do OED or every third with the cycle you recomended above??

bump

Hey guys... back to this again.
    Any suggestions on the amount of cardio to do with this cycle??
    Im gonna do the run as manifest has suggested...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    lol.... some one help this kid before he blows up... i personally think you need to put down the needle and walk away to a lovely diet ....

I know Ive been out of the game for a while... but believe it or not I do know what im doing.... or hell ... I used to anyway. Im just trying to do a cycle with what I have and stay as lean as possible. I dont have the correct gear to get lean.... but what Im asking for is help to do this the best way possible with what I do have. When I was in it hot and heavy... I would run Test E 600-750mgs, deca 600mgs and d bol for the first 6 weeks and run the T and deca for 14 and 12 respectivily. To cut... I ran tren , prop and winny. .... which I dont have access to at the moment.
    With the cardio... In the past I layed of it during bulking time. I was hoping to run a clean diet.... with some moderate cardio... and hopefully keep the bloating to a min.
    400 test cyp, 400 eq and Tren EOD for the first six weeks of the cycle is what I have in mind.
    Im sure many of you know better than I since ive been out of the game for a bit... and thats why I am here

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    here is the only thing i will say good about this... staying lean depends on your diet.... and at 19% bf you need to diet alittle better before you get on the gear.... take 3 months get everything back in order then we will give you great advice and help as much as we can... take a visit to the diet section for now ... and post your diet when your ready...

Second2None is offline Banned
    listen bro if you eat mcdonalds and shit & use your gear you are going to get even fatter than you think, then you wasted all of it and you will be workin backwards to get back where you started, check your diet dont mean go eat a salad all day, it means you are what you eat bro, you want to be fat eat fat, you want to be lean eat lean foods, dont be a girl bro man up and do it
    run some t3 with it

Well said....
    Thanks second2none.... well said

Thread Information