Thread: arimidex

tomcat is offline Junior Member

arimidex

aight, i can get arimidex $10 a pill, is that a fair price? i have been havn sore/itchy nips for the past two days and decided i need to use it....how often should i take arimidex, i heard that guys take .25mg to 1mg a day....what should i take?

i'm thinking .5mg a day until symptoms subside and then .25 till the cycle is over along with clomid the last two weeks?

however i started dipping cuz i of a post on here saying that nicotine loser estrogen and i have noticed that my nipples aren't as sore anymore...is that all in my head or what?-i know i sound like a confusing f*ck....but ya know better safe than sorry....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds good, take .5mg till problems subside, then lower it to .25 and see how that goes, if gyno STILL comes back (which it wont) after that, up it back to .5 for the rest of the cycle THRU clomid therapy.

As far as prices, price shouldn't be your concern, you're trying to get rid of "soon to be" titties.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    price sounds good
    i wouldnt take my chaces with droping the dose i would stick with 5 mgs till the end

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    you an get away with .5 with no problem

The original jason Guest
    that sounds expensive to me should be about 5-7$ each US price also I do beleive that armidex unless started on day one of test only have the same working properties of nolvadex now im sure this is right and I cant think why has anyone else read this?? if its correct then youare waisting your $$ I would go with nolva 20mg ed till the signs go then 10mg ed for the rest of the cycle. I would always use armidex throughout cycle from day 1 unless you are using over 1g per week of test and or dbol or something that converts to estrogen .5mg ed will be fine hope that helps

peace
    jason

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    liquidex is $3/mg and anybody with a computer can get liquidex, its not scheduled, email a mod.
    1/2mg/day is a start

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I duno, maybe this is ok. Mods???

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah JJ, that is still something to be given out privately. Its not scheduled but still prescription. I know one as well.

BTW - OJ, thats not correct. You can use arimdex with good effect even once you begin to see puffiness and they become itchy. It will remove existing gyno even unless the fiberous growth is already there, if so that requires surgery. Anyway it can be started anytime in the cycle tho obviously early is better.

The original jason Guest
    cyc i trust your judgement bro but im sure 100% I have read it I know not all you read on the net is true I know it will still work if u start it when needed but I just remember reading how much more effetive it was against estrogen if it was taken from day 1 im gonna have to search for this forever now lol anyway thanks

peace
    jason

CYCLEON Guest
    JJ - i am certainly not saying that once Gyno is full blown that arimdex will do anything, because it will not. However, basically, untill it reaches a certain stage, it does seem to be reversable. I have known people who had mild cases of it that reversed it via arimdex therapy. This will only work tho for water retention and the nacent syndrom. ONce the fiberous growth has begun, only the surgeon can remove it. THas why it is best to use it from the start.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    $10 a pill! I pay $4 and i thought that was expensive

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    280 dollars for armidex, damn thats high

Thread Information