maxed-out is offline Banned

changing dosage two weeks in??

Began a cycle 500 mg's of test e for the first week and then dropped to 250mg's the second week, with a plan to do a total 12 weeks at 250 mg's. So far discovered little size gains (muscle is more defined, though) and lost fat around the mid section. I'm not interested in competition size muscle but would like to look lean and muscular, hence the reasoning behind taking small dosage over 12 weeks.

Is it to late to pump up the quantity to 500 mg's and then continue with that for the remaining 12 weeks? Thus, the cycle would resemble something like the following:

Week 1 = 500mg’s (250 Sunday/250 Wednesday)

Week 2 = 250mg’s (Sunday)

Week 3 = 500mg’s (Sunday)

Week 4 = 500mg’s (Sunday)

And so on….

Any help would be appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You wont see any benefit for around five weeks on Test E dude. I would have stayed on 500mg a week for the whole cycle if I was you. Jumping doses around all over the places is only going to increase your chance of side effects and do little else

Cheers bro I hear you – when I started I thought bumping on the first cycle was the norm. I also thought that 250 a week would be sufficient to get real gains. Oh well live and learn.

Would you agree that I'll still get some decent gains fromn 250 a week then? I mean, would it make much of a difference with side affects if I jumped to 500 in the 3rd week and then continued with that?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hard to say it depends on how receptive you are to the juice. The only way you will know for sure is by giving it a try at 250mg

OK cheers for the input bro - anyone else have an opinion or similar experience that may provide some more insight?

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I would go with 2 x 250 a week or 1 x 250 every 3 days. Don't expect too much too soon but notice the subtle changes (if you Aussies can notice subtle things ....lol)

Do lots of research on this site and others!!

minus the slurs thanks

[QUOTE=bodypaul]I would go with 2 x 250 a week or 1 x 250 every 3 days. Don't expect too much too soon but notice the subtle changes (if you Aussies can notice subtle things ....lol)

“If you Aussies can notice subtle changes”? With such a statement I’ll assume that you’re from the US and therefore will forgive you for making such an ignorant statement. On a positive note thanks for the input would have been better without the slur.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=maxed-out]
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    I would go with 2 x 250 a week or 1 x 250 every 3 days. Don't expect too much too soon but notice the subtle changes (if you Aussies can notice subtle things ....lol)

“If you Aussies can notice subtle changes”? With such a statement I’ll assume that you’re from the US and therefore will forgive you for making such an ignorant statement. On a positive note thanks for the input would have been better without the slur.
    Man, you're a little too sensitive. Didn't you notice the ...lol at the end of that statement? I serously doubt he was insulting you. Just relax a little.
    To answer your question on your dosage change, I would have to agree with Kale, just stay at 500mg/week. If you decide to run @ 250mg/weekly, the injections should be twice weekly, not once per week as you have been doing.
    Running Test E @ 500mg/week is not going to make you into a ripped shredded 300 lb monster, but I think it will give you a better result overall than running it at the lower dose.

Actually I'm far from sensitive bro and I do know a slur when I read one...lol or not it was still a slur. Besides that I still ended it with a with a positive remark and didn’t think anything of it till you brought it up.

Also cheers for the advice but kale actually suggested I stay on 250 a week and merely mentioned that he “would have stayed on 500 a week” (read previous post).

Not really interested in turning into a monster just putting on a few pounds and getting a little leaner.

Cheers

I still fail to see where Kale suggested you stay on 250mg/week. I see where he said "The only way you will know for sure is by giving it a try at 250mg", not a recommendation imo. Not trying to start a pissing contest here, but I think you have our mind made up and are interpeting Kale's post to fit you plan.
    And 500mg/week is not going to turn you into a monster (I wish it did!!). What are your stats btw. Weight, height, BF%, cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You wont see any benefit for around five weeks on Test E dude. I would have stayed on 500mg a week for the whole cycle if I was you. Jumping doses around all over the places is only going to increase your chance of side effects and do little else
    There is the quote for you bro - "I would have stayed on 500mg a week for the whole cycle...". It might pay to read all post before making assumtions. No offence meant here.

Been training naturally on and off for around twenty years..tried the juice when I first started training all those years ago but knew nothing about it and never did a pct. This is my first cycle where I plan to include pct - I posted the info above (very top of the page).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by maxed-out
    There is the quote for you bro - "I would have stayed on 500mg a week for the whole cycle...". It might pay to read all post before making assumtions. No offence meant here.

Been training naturally on and off for around twenty years..tried the juice when I first started training all those years ago but knew nothing about it and never did a pct. This is my first cycle where I plan to include pct - I posted the info above (very top of the page).

Cheers
    Yeah I read that statement as well. That was his recommendation to you!!
    He never suggested you stay on at 250mg/week, he merely said that you woiuld have to try for your self and see if 250mg/week would give you descent gains

Quote "Hard to say it depends on how receptive you are to the juice. The only way you will know for sure is by giving it a try at 250mg

Talking

"I would have stayed on 500mg a week for the whole cycle if I was you. Jumping doses around all over the places is only going to increase your chance of side effects and do little else...The only way you will know for sure is by giving it a try at 250mg"

The above is quoted from 2 posts made by kale. And, bro, a recomendation is a suggestion. You said, "I still fail to see where Kale suggested you stay on 250mg/week" but it's right there bro..
    Last edited by maxed-out; 07-20-2007 at 01:45 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Making friends left and right I see

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Hey maxed-out, what were your stats? Also, how is your diet and cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Making friends left and right I see
    roidattack, futile attempts to say the least - why don't you take it elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    Hey maxed-out, what were your stats? Also, how is your diet and cardio?
    at 210 pounds now bro and have kept all the solid muscle from years of natural training. Cardio every other day and eat a healthy diet.

they are my current stats but haven't made any significant gains in size. My 3rd week in the cycle. Maintaining my weight - size improving slightly while shedding fat

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not read all the posts above me..

But I am sure, people have told u that, u will not see gains from TEST E until about week 5. So making any conclussions at this point regarding your cycle is jumping the gun.

But that said.. my first cycle was 500mg straight thru..

and.. yah frontloading will help it kick start at full force maybe a week or half a week earlier..

so instead of week 5 or 6 it will be week 4 or 5...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Keep up the good work....IMO I would split the 500/week just to keep levels slightly more on an even keel...Are you from downunder? Play ITF in Perth 2 yrs ago.

Cheers pooks that's good advice - based on that I'll wait till week 5-6 and see how I'm doing on the 250 mg’s a week. For the moment I'm happy with the fat loss and small, noticeable gains. Initially when I made the post I wanted to know if it would be safe to up the dose to 500 mg’s 3 weeks in, but I see now waiting till that 5-6 week period would be best.

Cheers again bro

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    Keep up the good work....IMO I would split the 500/week just to keep levels slightly more on an even keel...Are you from downunder? Play ITF in Perth 2 yrs ago.
    Yeah bro from Melbourne actually, but lived in Thailand for ten years now - run a business here. Perth's a great place bro enjoy it?

Thread Information