Boostedsupra1578 is offline Junior Member

Anyone having trouble getting gear after all the benoit bs?

hey guys.just curious if theres been any issues with u guys getting ur gear through customs now that benoits dumb ass has put a huge flag on gear now.im ready to place an order for some stuff and my source is good but was wondering if anyones had anymore trouble then usual with customs in the past few weeks.thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    benoit had nothing to do with a crackdown...china and LE have been cracking down now for a while, way before Benoit thing, besides he only had test in his body which was given by prescription

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostedsupra1578
    hey guys.just curious if theres been any issues with u guys getting ur gear through customs now that benoits dumb ass has put a huge flag on gear now.im ready to place an order for some stuff and my source is good but was wondering if anyones had anymore trouble then usual with customs in the past few weeks.thanks
    Benoit didn't really have anything to do with it, just bad publicity, the real problem is with china cracking down b/c of the olympics and the squeeze on powder.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    benoit had nothing to do with a crackdown...china and LE have been cracking down now for a while, way before Benoit thing, besides he only had test in his body which was given by prescription
    Yes sir

Most domestic sources are retiring..so int may be the only way soon

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    a friend placed an order a few weeks ago and he just told me it got through customs w/ no trouble....one story doesn't help much i know but at least some stuff is still making it

Boostedsupra1578 is offline Junior Member
    ok thanks for the input guys.yeah i know benoit wasnt completely at fault but u know how the publicity and bs can make something out of nothing.especially when its not completely related to that.but thanks again

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007
    Yes sir

Most domestic sources are retiring..so int may be the only way soon

I don't agree

Thread Information