veloc2 is offline New Member

serious birth defects while on test

Hey, any health professionals out there know if there have been any documented info on birth defects due to testosterone use? If so, how long to stay clean before getting her pregnant?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

That I know (and I have searched), there is not one single study relating exogenous testosterone use and birth deffects (by men that is).

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by veloc2
    Hey, any health professionals out there know if there have been any documented info on birth defects due to testosterone use? If so, how long to stay clean before getting her pregnant?
    I can see it now... big, ripped, testosterone enhanced.. SPERM!

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Test will not cause birth defect, it will cause non-permanent infertility in men, but hcg will take care of that.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    for the man to use test it does not cause birth defects, now if the woman use certain things and should become pregnant that is a different story which is why any woman using AAS should use more then one form of birth control

good luck to you

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    A little off topic:

A gay friend of mine said that a popular medical theory is that when the mother has an unbalanced hormonal level (too much test or estrogen) during pregnancy, the fetus will end up gay. Just posting this as an interesting note, I really have no idea.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    A little off topic:

A gay friend of mine said that a popular medical theory is that when the mother has an unbalanced hormonal level (too much test or estrogen) during pregnancy, the fetus will end up gay. Just posting this as an interesting note, I really have no idea.
    It is only a theory of gay people trying to perpetuate the claim they are born gay, or it is genetic. I believe it is a mental, not a physical defect until substantial evidence surfaces to the contrary. Not trying to get any gay members angry at me, just no evidence of this hormonal imbalance theory.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    It is only a theory of gay people trying to perpetuate the claim they are born gay, or it is genetic. I believe it is a mental, not a physical defect until substantial evidence surfaces to the contrary. Not trying to get any gay members angry at me, just no evidence of this hormonal imbalance theory.
    true i agree with you its all mental, u are not born gay

Quote Originally Posted by natvtec1.8
    true i agree with you its all mental, u are not born gay
    Bullshit. Prove it.

I dont give a rats butt if you're gay or straight, I have no issues with gay people at all. I dont have a clue as to why some people are straight and some are gay and I dont give a fvck. But to come out and make a bold generalization like that is retarded and ignorant.

shutup171 is offline New Member
    the other day my dad was looking to buy a new dog and he wanted to make sure it got along with the one he already had so he brought it down to the dog shelter. this one male dog they checked out started mega-humping him from every which way as soon as he walked into the cage so like, im not so sure about this 'animals are never born gay so why would people be' theory.

just thought id share

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    did this thread get hijacked or are some posing that being gay is a form of mental birth defect? I have no issues gays period. I try to treat everyone as a family member.

There is proof of homosexual behavior in many if not all animal species. I guess, because animals are independent thinkers as well, that they choose to be gay.

Don't get mad Johny too small I don't have problems with gay people either. You asked the question, don't get mad when you get an answer. The bottom line is you asked about the specific mechanism of people being born gay. Unless we can prove people are in fact born gay how can you even begin to speculate on a mechanism. There is nothing more to be ashamed of if it is a mental defect, so I don't know why gay people care if they are born that way. The bottom line is they are the way they are and they can't change it, that's all that should matter. There is no proof of gayness in animal species, an animal will hump about everything, every male dog that still has it's nuts will hump your leg. There was a group of penguins at the north pole the gay community got all exited about a few years ago, but if you fully understand the species you would understand why it happened, it had nothing to do with genetics.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I think u might be both right.

mental defect, born with it prolly...

so genetic mental defect.
    while the body is forming and stuff..

Did a school report once on agents that mimic estrogen.. such as DDT is one.. other pesticides are also..

anyways.. after that u had all sorts of sexual issues with wildlife.. being born sterile, or all being males or females, or weird mixtures of both,.
    Last edited by Pooks; 07-21-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I think u might be both right.

mental defect, born with it prolly...

so genetic mental defect.
    while the body is forming and stuff..

Did a school report once on agents that mimic estrogen.. such as DDT is one.. other pesticides are also..

anyways.. after that u had all sorts of sexual issues with wildlife.. being born sterile, or all being males or females, or weird mixtures of both,.
    I was saying the majority is like in there head/due to society/up-bringing although I'm sure there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Don't get mad Johny too small I don't have problems with gay people either. You asked the question, don't get mad when you get an answer. The bottom line is you asked about the specific mechanism of people being born gay. Unless we can prove people are in fact born gay how can you even begin to speculate on a mechanism. There is nothing more to be ashamed of if it is a mental defect, so I don't know why gay people care if they are born that way. The bottom line is they are the way they are and they can't change it, that's all that should matter. There is no proof of gayness in animal species, an animal will hump about everything, every male dog that still has it's nuts will hump your leg. There was a group of penguins at the north pole the gay community got all exited about a few years ago, but if you fully understand the species you would understand why it happened, it had nothing to do with genetics.
    Hey brotha, Im chill. I was just answering back at what I thought was a poor generalization. In fact, I was replying to a post other than yours. I dont mind what your saying one bit.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Not sure about hormones..

But in ref to Genetics (not inherited)

You serious.. ?? Dinosaurs are dead, time to move with the times. I was having this debate with my wife. She things that it is choice.

And my reply to her was - Who would just suddenly go - oh lets be gay.. I want to cope shit from people, be harassed, risk getting bashed, paid out at school when young, and have a higher risk to contracting HIV then the average person. That sounds ****ing great... like winning the lottery!

As John Shelby Spong (an intelligent man, and one of the few well thought out religious figures I have come across) which was something to the effect - "I didn't choose to be straight, one day I just wanted to take more baths, make my appearance better and I cared what girls thought of me. I didn't choose that, it just happened"

No one chooses to be gay... when we started liking chics, well they had an interest in dudes. I have asked my gay mates,.. "How did you know you were gay" And that say exactly that - when they hit puberty they found guys attractive.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    old thread

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    To the OP:

you knows those guys in life that can eat whatever they wan and never work out yet are jacked out of their minds with 6% body fat.....

roid babies!

Thread Information