gya321 is offline Member

ventrogluteal injections

Does anyone inject here? How do you find the right place?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    look it up on the internet you gotta know where the trochanter is and i have no clue about mine ive tried to find it so many times.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Can i ask why you need to find this place when there are so many other options? Although a quick search found plenty of info on this,even with ED injections iv never needed to stray into the unknown.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im assuming thats a fancy way of saying ASS,lol.. there is a section that shows injections sites.the way the doc taught me and my wife is to draw a line down the middle top to bottom(mentally), then draw a line from the middle left to right, anything in the upper right quadrant is ok. its worked for us, she gives me my injections and when we do the invitro fertilization process i have to give her progesterone injections ed, we've never had any probs..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i use the ventrogluteal site for injects,its the muscle that goes directly from your ass around to the hip..............
    heres some info mate.........
    http://www.nursingandmidwifery.soton...lutealSite.pdf

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    im assuming thats a fancy way of saying ASS,lol.. there is a section that shows injections sites.the way the doc taught me and my wife is to draw a line down the middle top to bottom(mentally), then draw a line from the middle left to right, anything in the upper right quadrant is ok. its worked for us, she gives me my injections and when we do the invitro fertilization process i have to give her progesterone injections ed, we've never had any probs..
    no its not your ass lol.....................
    close but no cigar...................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    everything i read on it said it is pretty damn safe to inject because no major nerves, very little fat etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    no its not your ass lol.....................
    close but no cigar...................................
    yea i did say that tounge in cheek , if u read my post it does describe the area u stated lol, jjk

Atomini is offline Banned
    This is a video of someone administering a ventrogluteal injection, I believe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMr5N5mEj2s

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    This is a video of someone administering a ventrogluteal injection, I believe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMr5N5mEj2s
    yup, thats the spot. never had any pain or anything. deff my favorite spot

yea i did say that tounge in cheek , if u read my post it does describe the area u stated lol, jjk

I'm interested in using this area for injections. The only problem is locating the correct spot. Does anyone know how?

All of the articles that discuss locating the spot tell you how to do it if you are administering injections to ANOTHER person. Does anyone know how to locate the area if you're doing this yourself?

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    Can i ask why you need to find this place when there are so many other options? Although a quick search found plenty of info on this,even with ED injections iv never needed to stray into the unknown.
    Just looking for a new place. I Personally like calf but it seems like It can be trouble.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i use the ventrogluteal site for injects,its the muscle that goes directly from your ass around to the hip..............
    heres some info mate.........
    Thanks brotha!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    I don't know why you wouldn't use this site. Should be THE site for glute injections.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Njord]I don't know why you wouldn't use this site. Should be THE site for glute injections.[/QUOTE

I wouldnt use it but i wouldnt use any kind of glute shot as im not flexible enough,it just never feels comfortable and just find it easier in other places.From the info i looked up its a really safe spot so i can see why people would use it.

gya321 is offline Member
    I'm interested in using this area for injections. The only problem is locating the correct spot. Does anyone know how?

All of the articles that discuss locating the spot tell you how to do it if you are administering injections to ANOTHER person. Does anyone know how to locate the area if you're doing this yourself?
    Yes I agree how do you find the glute medial? N E 1

Bump for an answer to my question.

Yes I agree how do you find the glute medial? N E 1
    i was shown by a nurse when being taught to give my wife IM injections of progesterone, so if this isnt spot on i dont want any criticism!!!! she said to find the bottom of the hip bone with the tip of the finger and its a few inchs down from that, just like the diagramn shows. its actually a decent size area u can hit.i can say ive given my wife 100+ shots and shes given me the same or more and weve never had any more pain than the sensation of a little pinch sometimes and usually nothing at all.weve never hit a nerve or anything, i take all my injections there. when i hit winny everyday im gonna have to hit some other sites, which im kinda bummed about, but no pain no gain......

i was shown by a nurse when being taught to give my wife IM injections of progesterone, so if this isnt spot on i dont want any criticism!!!! she said to find the bottom of the hip bone with the tip of the finger and its a few inchs down from that, just like the diagramn shows. its actually a decent size area u can hit.i can say ive given my wife 100+ shots and shes given me the same or more and weve never had any more pain than the sensation of a little pinch sometimes and usually nothing at all.weve never hit a nerve or anything, i take all my injections there. when i hit winny everyday im gonna have to hit some other sites, which im kinda bummed about, but no pain no gain......
    What is the max amount of ml/cc you would say is acceptable to inject there?

Billytk03z is offline Member

Bro, are you replacing glute shots with ventrogluteal injections?..... cuz, I really dont know why you just wouldnt stick to glute shots.... its the easiest place to shoot, its a pretty dumby proof area not to mess up on if you follow the above stated technique (upper right quadrant shots on the ass), and at least with the glute its one big muscle so you can really not miss....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    Bro, are you replacing glute shots with ventrogluteal injections?..... cuz, I really dont know why you just wouldnt stick to glute shots.... its the easiest place to shoot, its a pretty dumby proof area not to mess up on if you follow the above stated technique (upper right quadrant shots on the ass), and at least with the glute its one big muscle so you can really not miss....
    the ventrogluteal shots are in the upper right quadrant area, just a little further up and to the right of that quadrant, so in that sense no, i use the whole area

u'll have to see what works for u, but ive done close to 5 cc, only twice while frontloading, had no probs. the board recomends no more than 3cc per location max, its up to u

gya321 is offline Member
    Kinda weird theres no picture of this especially on si site. Thanks for the info

gya321 is offline Member
    From the info I can find It seems like in between the top of the pelvis and the femur there is a muscle area to hit. Am i correct?

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    an easy layman's way to find the ventrogluteal injection site is to put on a pair of 501 jeans and locate the little key pocket, that's about where you want to hit it.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yahya1966
    an easy layman's way to find the ventrogluteal injection site is to put on a pair of 501 jeans and locate the little key pocket, that's about where you want to hit it.
    Really, have you done this before?

Really, have you done this before?
    yes, many times. here's a more detailed description:

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yahya1966
    Holly cr*p I just did this for the first time.. BEST LOCATION EVER!!!!!!!!

here's a good video of a vg injection from you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMr5N5mEj2s

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I really want to try this spot out as I am currently doing prop EOD and adding t400 twice per week as well........

It looks to me like it is literally on the side of the hip....... has anyone done this recently????

Sorry to revive an old post but I did the search thing and this seemed like the most informative.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Nice.....But I wonder what would happen if you missed the correct spot by an inch or two??

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    i have on numerouse occasions inj up2 4ml there easily..............

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Bump for an answer to my question.
    stand up and tense yor ass muscle,then feel the muscle around just under your hip,you can feel where the muscle is unless you got a big fat ass lol.....................

I am going to give it a try on my next shot

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    one of us is going to completely miss the site all together. i always planned to hit it but secong guessed myself. what length pin should be used?

Well lets keep this thread alive and find out how we do...my next injection is tommorrow and I am going to go for it

Thread Information