timidator34 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation ADVICE ASAP, possible abcess or infection

hey guys, i injk 50 mg of ** prop in my right ass. few hours it really started to hurt. the next day i could barely walk because of the pain. pain almost bringing me to tears. now after 2 days of inj it hurts like hell it is harder and more swollen and now i can actually feel heat from that area. there is no color difference in the skin in that area.
    what do u guys think? ever have a problem liek this and do u think i will be ok.. i appreciate it guys. omg this is such bad pain.,

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If there is NO redness, and you have no fever, I would say that it is just PROP PAIN....

Prop hurts !!! heat and massage the area and keep an eye on it

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like regular prop pain to me. I have had similar symptoms before and thought I had an abcess as well, but it always went away. Just wait for a few days. If you get increased swelling redness and fever symptoms, seek medical help.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Yea if it is not hot and there is no redness it does sound like Sman hit it on the head. Also can try cutting the prop with sterile cottonseed oil or something similar to take the prop pain away. Make sure to keep in eye on it if it does get red or hot go to a doc and get it checked...

timidator34 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot u guys, i have been taking prop at 50 mg ed instead of what i wanted which was 100mg eod, but that was even worse. within 5 days i have hit every muscle and am almost paralyzed. but this one by far is the worst its ever gotten. and it is a little warm but no fever, and there is no redness. again thanks for your help u guys. where can i get cottonseed oil if that is what u reccommend to cut it with? and do i need to sterilize it and how..

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Heres a quote from a post I just answered your question at.

quote from my post

You can buy unsterile oil( at the grocery store) but you have to use the heat/ sterilization process to render the oil sterile. Bake the oil in a pan in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 mins . Let cool completely and than filter through a .45 um whatman filter and than a .22 um filter into a sterile sealed vial. Or you can search online for somewhere that sells sterile cottonseed oil..

Here's a link to the entire thread !! Should answer some of your questions !!

Im F'in done with Test Prop!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timidator34
    thanks alot u guys, i have been taking prop at 50 mg ed instead of what i wanted which was 100mg eod, but that was even worse. within 5 days i have hit every muscle and am almost paralyzed. but this one by far is the worst its ever gotten. and it is a little warm but no fever, and there is no redness. again thanks for your help u guys. where can i get cottonseed oil if that is what u reccommend to cut it with? and do i need to sterilize it and how..
    Last edited by Merc..; 07-23-2007 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Information