jc77x is offline New Member

Another Test E Infection WTF

Bee Dee Test E......Im hearing a lot of people getting infections . Had an infection in my butt ..just got over that...injected my quad from the same bottle figuring the other infection was maybe due to injection......but next day quad all red and hot...then next day getting larger swelling up my knee so finally on day 3 I go to a doc.......has me on 2 Antibiotics and want s me back in 24 hours to recheck...if worse it will be IV Antibiotics........anybody ever deal with IV Antibiotics???....do they just run it thru you and you are out of there or do they want you on an over night stay??....I will give the Oral meds 2-3 days then if still bad or getting worse Ill have to go in and get the IV....Biiatchh

Could barely walk the last 2 days....anyways the ** Test E is going right in the garbage.......just wonder if it could be an allergic reaction also?

This infection stuff is no joke......anyone guessing on infections if its red and it spreads and at least 3-4 days have gone by get it checked ASAP...better safe then sorry.....Ive got some good ones to tell the Docs...1st one was I sat on a sharp metal wire....this one I used the wood splinter one.....ADVICE:::dont take a chance On telling them you use the juice...if health Ins gets a hold of that your rates will shoot up and some places may not end up giving you coverage

Wish me luck all
    Last edited by jc77x; 07-23-2007 at 06:10 PM.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Good point, i would never say the infection is to do with steroids unless for some odd reason it became absoultely necessary. Sounds like you had a bad batch of gear, if your shooting proceedure was perfect, one can only suspect it was the gear itself which is tainted. Usually when i order UGL gear i re-filter and add some BA just to rest assured that it is as sterile as possible.

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    You positive they are infections, or just reactions to the juice? is this your first cycle. my injections got red and swelled up my first cycle but never had any infections. your doctor is gonna treat for infections for sure with stories you give him. imo i just think you are having reactions to the juice and not infections.
    Last edited by Zipper; 07-23-2007 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper
    You positive they are infections, or just reactions to the juice? is this your first cycle. my injections got red and swelled up my first cycle but never had any infections.
    thats what Im wondering....I did 3 shots of this Test E and every time Lots of redness....I was already on an antibiotic for my 2nd shot and that turned real red but quickly went away...but this one took the cake...Im talking an 8" by 6" area of my leg........I just took some Benedryal to see if that does anything....thinking if it is an allergic reaction to the Test E Benedryal should help..........only prior shots were of Deca and Sust and never had redness...only the usual pain for 1-2 days.... It sure looks like an infection...but I do not have a fever so who knows...better safe then sorry

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I would give it a little longer, but thats just me. you do what you feels best for you.

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc77x
    anybody ever deal with IV Antibiotics???....do they just run it thru you and you are out of there or do they want you on an over night stay??Biiatchh
    It's no big deal. You can just go in to your Doctor's office and they put you in one of the exam rooms. A nurse will start an IV in your arm and run the antibiotics into you. They may have you hang around for 15-30 minutes after the drug is in just to make absolutely sure you don't have an allergic reaction. And...that's it! You can then go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla
    It's no big deal. You can just go in to your Doctor's office and they put you in one of the exam rooms. A nurse will start an IV in your arm and run the antibiotics into you. They may have you hang around for 15-30 minutes after the drug is in just to make absolutely sure you don't have an allergic reaction. And...that's it! You can then go home.

Thanks!!!...that takes some of the stress out of it

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    I had a similiar thing happen with Test E. Lots of swelling but it was not an infection. It was my first time and I was reacting to the gear. I started cutting the Test with sterile GSO and had no problems from then on. Good Luck.

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i always get red and sore after shooting test e but goes away a few days later.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    It sounds like you jumped the gun IMO. It is not uncommon to get some swelling and redness around the injection site that can last for 4-5 days.

If anything, keep the antibiotics on hand for future use and ride it out. I would be interested to know the details behind these injections of yours, size of needle etc.. how many ml's etc.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    It sounds like you jumped the gun IMO. It is not uncommon to get some swelling and redness around the injection site that can last for 4-5 days.

If anything, keep the antibiotics on hand for future use and ride it out. I would be interested to know the details behind these injections of yours, size of needle etc.. how many ml's etc.
    all were 250ml's..........Glutes were 23g/1.5"............Quad was 25g/1".........the Quad one went super smooth....totally painless until the next day.......I know swelling and redness is common.....but this was doubling in size every day...by the 4th day were taliking my WHOLE thigh was hot, red and swelled and the starting moving into my knee.....by day 5 you couldnt see my knee cap...I should of put a pic up........Ive done the Sust in the same manner....2 days of a lot of pain but absolutely no redness....Deca I never have any pain

The good news is the swelling has gone down about 20% and the redness area has started to reverse...but its still a huge area.......Im starting to see what looks like my knee cap lol...Started feeling better after about 48+ hours on the antibiotics

I get parinoid with infections...A know a guy who ended up dying from what started as a paper cut!!!....another guy had to have his whole leg amputated after stepping on a nail annd nnot going to the Doc until it was to late.......It all comes down you just never know what bacteria could be in that bottle
    Last edited by jc77x; 07-24-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Second2None is offline Banned
    ive used 4 different test e and never got that type of result, check your source asap

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to throw this out there and say if they are infections they are probably associated to poor technique then the gear itself.
    If it is a reaction take some OTC benadryl and see how that works for you.

Buff

Microbrew is offline Member
    I did a shot of winstrol the in the quad on Sunday and one in my left delt on Monday. For the last 2 days it feels like someone beat the shit out of me. Both sites are real sore, but the shoulder area and about 3/4 down the outer bi is red and alittle swollen, my quad isnt red at all. I'll give it a couple more days and see how it goes.

Micro

billybambam is offline Banned
    Wouldn't it be great if you could just go to the Doc. Tell him what you want, get your script, go down, have it filled, and have no worries.... or better yet, just swing by the Doc. office 2 - 3 times a week. Go in, sign in, have the nurse take you right into a little room and give you your shot, and leave.
    I hate hearing how bad everyones injections are going. Makes my mind think that my next batch of gear is going to be bad, and I'm going to have all kinds of problems.

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Dito! Thats why I brew my own. At least I know whats going in me then, and I only have one person to blam if it gets infected.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i hear you there charger..

ManOsteel is offline Associate Member
    i did a shot of test in my left quad then the same day shot winny in there now today the next day im in so much pain, could barely walk or get up ive been laying in bed all day. Just took some Bayer and gonna apply some icy hot and wrap it hopefully i'll be able to hit the gym tomorrow.

Microbrew is offline Member
    I've been using this source for 3yrs now and for some reason the gear in my last 2 orders is very painful. I'm even getting pain from the EQ and the TrenE that I got was almost 100% clear so I sent it out to get it tested and it came back as 279mg of Test Enanthate .

So if any of you guys have some TrenE that just looks to clear and your source is private you better ask him about it.

Micro

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc77x

I get parinoid with infections...A know a guy who ended up dying from what started as a paper cut!!!....another guy had to have his whole leg amputated after stepping on a nail annd nnot going to the Doc until it was to late.......It all comes down you just never know what bacteria could be in that bottle

Yeah infections in youre blood are nothing to take easy. My buddy that I used to work with died of a little scrape on his arm that got infected. He was working on one of the jets and had to crawl an intake for one of the after flight checks..scrapeed his arm on the vortex generator and thought nothing of it...3 days later sick as hell and in the hospital on iv and everything. He didn't make it...

Thread Information