qwerty1212 is offline New Member

My Cycle- Check it out please

So i've done mass amounts of research and this is the basic cycle i've come up with. First my stats:

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 174
    BF: 13% last time I had it checked (about 2 weeks ago)
    Previous Cycle Experience: None
    Years Training: About 8 Seriously
    Diet: Double Triple Checked A-OK!

Ok so I've been tossing around the idea of ED injections with Test-E w/ a frontload. Reason being to keep the levels perfectly stable, and not have to deal with the prop pain, or the bigger "volume of liquid per injection" with prop as compared to test-e. So i'm trying to weigh out the advantages of it with the BS of having to do ED injections in general.... Having said that, here is how it would look of I did the ED:

Day 1: Frontload 750mg Test-e
    Day 2 thru End of 12 Weeks: 100mg Test-e ED
    Day 1 thru end of 12 weeks: Arimidex @ .25mg ED

PCT:
    Aromasin (I need suggestions on Length and dose)
    Nolva @ 20mg (40?) ED - and again I need length suggestions

...If I didn't do the everyday, it would just be the traditional 250mg every 3rd day, but with a 750mg frontload still....

So I need opinions on that to begin with - which is the better way to go and WHY... I also was thinking about throwing some EQ in the mix, but I'm sure u will all talk me out of that one...

I picked the PCT I did based on research on here and I like what I hear about that lineup, so let me know if my thinking is right! Thanks in advance!!!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    You seem kind of light. Are you sure your diet is in check. Seems like you would be able to do a good cycle with some good calories and hard workouts.
    Good Luck
    Buff

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I still don't see the reason for test e ED. I read your explanation but your blood levels will be steady with 2xweek injection.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have done quite a bit of research and are coming to your own conclusions...good job man. As far as ED test e injections I am not too sure you need to worry about that everyday. I suppose it really would not hurt? ANYONE DISAGREE??? But it is certainly not necessary at all... good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    I still don't see the reason for test e ED. I read your explanation but your blood levels will be steady with 2xweek injection.

If you use this Caculator, and display the graph u will see what I am talking about, and how much nicer it looks with ED, but that's why I am asking ya'll. Does it not make that much of a difference in reality?

Here is the Calc:
    http://www.powerboard.se/roidcalc/

As for the other guy saying I still seem light, I guess I am compared to some of u guys haha, but I've stopped growing in the gym for the past couple months, and I think I am ready to try this simple cycle... right?

What do u guys think about the length of the aromasin for the PCT? and should I be doing 20 or 40mg of Nolva? Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    Looks like you have done quite a bit of research and are coming to your own conclusions...good job man. As far as ED test e injections I am not too sure you need to worry about that everyday. <B>I suppose it really would not hurt?</B> ANYONE DISAGREE??? But it is certainly not necessary at all... good luck bro.

I was also wondering about this having an adverse effect as well.. Since it is a Depot that will sit there and release over time, I wonder if I can mess it up by coming back to the same spot a couple days later and injecting again into that depot that was left there.. I dunno, maybe now I'm way left field on this, I'm just trying confused sometimes by the different opinions I read...

BTW, I am basing this frontload and ED test-e idea on a thread I read and a post made about half way down the first page by someone that seems to be a fairly respectable guy on here. Here is a link to the thread. U will see the ED test-e injection idea suggested about half way down.

Frontloading explained-

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Once you figure it out it is great...

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    Once you figure it out it is great...

Hey, Nice Z in the avatar! I have an 03 Touring Silverstone.. What kinda wheels u have on there? (sorry for the O.T. but I can't PM yet lol)

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    hmm at what point is the sauce out of you? if it keeps falling in half then it would never really be out.........

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    hmm at what point is the sauce out of you? if it keeps falling in half then it would never really be out.........

haha, way to get all technical...lol.

BTW, Swifto is the one that made the post on that link I put up before about the ED test-e.... I'm reading his thread about Proviron during PCT right now - good stuff!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    No need to shoot Test E ED, levels will be stable at 2x/week. Just because it looks pretty on a graph, doesn't really matter. Why such a high dose (700mg/week) for a first cycle? Just keep it at the recommended first cycle dose of 500 mg/week (250mg twice a week).
    I wouldn't use the A-dex during cycle unless you need it. Just keep it on hand just in case.
    For your pct questions go check out the pct forums, gotta be thousands of threads on there on proper dosing for Aromasin /Nolva.
    Rotate injection sites so you don't hit the same one for at least seven days, then you should have no proplems with shots interfering with each other.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1212
    If you use this Caculator, and display the graph u will see what I am talking about, and how much nicer it looks with ED, but that's why I am asking ya'll. Does it not make that much of a difference in reality?

Here is the Calc:
    http://www.powerboard.se/roidcalc/
    That calculator is cool! Thanks I'll have to put that on my favorites!

Anyway, I still think the test E ED is too much. If you can handle injecting ED then I would go for test p or even test sus. The whole purpose of adding an ester is to give it a longer half life, allowing it to be released over a period of time. Either way GL, looks like you have a great first cycle and you've done your homework. Keep us posted with your results.

Thanks Guys for the help and good wishes! I'll just do the 250 every 3rd day then, with a frontload since that seems to be what ya'll are saying.. I'll try and make sure to create a log when I do start in about 2 weeks from now (just waiting to get bloodwork done for a baseline before I start).

Thanks again!

Thread Information