domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member

injection problems..

OkayCertain places I enjoy injecting in I can not exactly reach well…(gluteal, deltoid) so I get my bro to do it, he refuses to read up about proper injection technique but I told him all I know…however everytime he injects me something goes wrong, usually big red lumps that hurt really badly and sore spots..at the moment I think my sciatic nerve is sore from a glute injection he did and there is a huge growth on the injection site underneath skin..I have injected others plenty of times and injected myself plenty of times and with minimal problems, never big red lumps, maybe hitting an nerve every now and again in my leg but other than that everything is fine…anyone have any idea what he could be doing wrong to cause my problems…also I am going to start doin my own injections in the places I can reach.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It would be hard to say with out watching but some possible things would be needle size, for glutes you should be using 1.5" needle and going in all the way, cleaning the area with alcohol before and after injection, pushing the gear in too fast(pushing the plunger down and injecting too rapidly), injecting in the lower part of glutes(use the upper 1/3 part of glutes). I hope this helps. I have a hard time reaching glutes as well and what I do is I lay down and bring my right knee up and roll over to the side and then inject in the right glute, sometimes though my pec will lock up and I have to relax before I can finish. Arrggg the price of being big!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    My wife does allot of my injections, and it seems to go better than when I do it myself.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    So he doesn't do a good job yet he continues to perform the injections for you?

Its beyond me why you aren't doing these yourself.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    OkayCertain places I enjoy injecting in I can not exactly reach well…(gluteal, deltoid) so I get my bro to do it, he refuses to read up about proper injection technique but I told him all I know…however everytime he injects me something goes wrong, usually big red lumps that hurt really badly and sore spots..at the moment I think my sciatic nerve is sore from a glute injection he did and there is a huge growth on the injection site underneath skin..I have injected others plenty of times and injected myself plenty of times and with minimal problems, never big red lumps, maybe hitting an nerve every now and again in my leg but other than that everything is fine…anyone have any idea what he could be doing wrong to cause my problems…also I am going to start doin my own injections in the places I can reach.
    Please explain "huge growth on the injection site." Also, I really dont think your hitting the siatic nerve. You would be in a lot more pain and discomfort if you had.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    read up on injection into the vento gluteal. it's much safer and much easler to reach than the dorso gluteal. Plus, no siatic nerve in Vento

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Please explain "huge growth on the injection site." Also, I really dont think your hitting the siatic nerve. You would be in a lot more pain and discomfort if you had.
    Hehe I am in a lot of pain and discomfort bro, it is a big ass ball a huge one on my ass growing out from my ass. And up where the sciatic nerve starts it is very very tender and sore...not where my injection was but up where the sciatic nerve begins (from research I have done)...also need to mention he was somewhat close to it all and possibly the big ass ball was affecting my nerve somehow and I am not too sure but I am going to be the only one sticking needles in me from now on. Seems damage to the sciatic was somewhat common back in the day and kids were thought to have had some type of polio when actually they had just been injected in the wrong spots as kids...interesting

I have read up on the ventro glute but I am nervous about finding the trochanter, maybe I am a dumbass but I can't seem to locate it and I don't want to just take a risk on that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I inject myself in both glutes and both delts, its not that hard, I cant aspirate the right delt with my left hand but everything else I can do, You just have to get a technique going that suits you

any kind of tips for reachin the glute, cant really reach behind and around doesnt work either, ever use kfrost' technique?

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    use a mirror! thats what i do sometiems. but i can reach all area on my own, i cant stand the idea of someone else putting a needle in me.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Why would you let him continue to inject your gear for you if he is doing it wrong? That's crazy.
    Buff

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    any kind of tips for reachin the glute, cant really reach behind and around doesnt work either, ever use kfrost' technique?
    You dont have to turn around that far, you inject into the upper outer quadrant. Its just near the hip

sound like he is pushing the the plunger to fast. go really slow then rub the injection spot for 5 min after. that should help alot even if you start rubing it no it usealy helps a little.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Why would you let him continue to inject your gear for you if he is doing it wrong? That's crazy.
    Buff
    No way man, at first I thought it was the gear as I was using sachet but then I switched to some good stuff and same problems happened, then I realized it did not happen when I put the pin in myself...so no I no longer allow him anywhere near me with a pin.

The thing that pisses me off so much is that he refuses to read up on it. Takes 5 minutes!!!!!!!! I am purposefully trying to not be around when he needs to do his injection so he can do it himself and feel the pain.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    awesome avi allen

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like a sanitation is issue.
    Do you swab both the inj. area and vial stopper? And do you change pins after drawing?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

thanks jack, vida guerra is as hot as they come man, somethin about her......

and yes of course I draw it up and swab the vial and the area and change the pins..all he does is inject me..but EVERYTIME he does I get these red lumps underneath my skin.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    thanks jack, vida guerra is as hot as they come man, somethin about her......

and yes of course I draw it up and swab the vial and the area and change the pins..all he does is inject me..but EVERYTIME he does I get these red lumps underneath my skin.

Sounds like he is injecting it to fast for one.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information