Sean101 is offline Junior Member

orally taking your shots? deca, winni, wtf??

okay ive read up and heard of quite a few people who administer there gear buy drinking it?? im pretty sure that is the stupidist thing someone can do, from what i read deca is only 2.24% absor** orally, im not sure what winstrol is but im sure is low, another question i have isnt there possibility of gettin sick from drinking deca? ill stick tooo shottts, who would waste there gear

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean101
    okay ive read up and heard of quite a few people who administer there gear buy drinking it?? im pretty sure that is the stupidist thing someone can do, from what i read deca is only 2.24% absor** orally, im not sure what winstrol is but im sure is low, another question i have isnt there possibility of gettin sick from drinking deca? ill stick tooo shottts, who would waste there gear

you can drink winny
    you carnt drink deca
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

(1*) is offline Member
    winny is ok c17.. never heard of drinking deca ..... why would you??

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    true story...you can drink winstrol mate

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    true story...you can drink winstrol mate

yea that i for sure heeard of, but if deca is 2.24% absorb when takin orally, then if winstrol is takin orallly wouldnt that mean your wasten all your shit???
    w.e. if you wanna be a fool and drink your gear its your choice

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    You lose between 15-20% of your winny from the first pass metabolism.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yea that i for sure heeard of, but if deca is 2.24% absorb when takin orally, then if winstrol is takin orallly wouldnt that mean your wasten all your shit???
    w.e. if you wanna be a fool and drink your gear its your choice

winny is a 17aa compound so it will make it through the first pass of the liver
    deca wont
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    The bottom line is, it is POSSIBLE to drink winny, but DON'T DO IT! This gets asked every couple of days and it's just a waste of thread space. Steroids are for intramuscular injection, they should be used in the manner they are manufactured for. end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    The bottom line is, it is POSSIBLE to drink winny, but DON'T DO IT! This gets asked every couple of days and it's just a waste of thread space. Steroids are for intramuscular injection, they should be used in the manner they are manufactured for. end of story.
    just to clearify i wasnt asking so i could go out and do it, i was just unsure why the hell someone would,

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    WRONG!!! lol... STEROIDS if they were strictly for IM INJECTIONS why would they make DBOL tabs, WINNY tabs, etc, etc... There are methylated oral compounds that are meant to be taken ORALLY... If you want to inject your liquid dbol twice/ed then have fun with that, I'll stick to just measuring out the proper amount with my oral syringe and then drinking it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    just to clearify i wasnt asking so i could go out and do it, i was just unsure why the hell someone would,
    People drink winny rather than injecting because they are scared of needles most likely.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    WRONG!!! lol... STEROIDS if they were strictly for IM INJECTIONS why would they make DBOL tabs, WINNY tabs, etc, etc... There are methylated oral compounds that are meant to be taken ORALLY... If you want to inject your liquid dbol twice/ed then have fun with that, I'll stick to just measuring out the proper amount with my oral syringe and then drinking it.
    uhmm, yeah I know. I was just making a point of emphasizing that INTRAMUSCULAR steroids should be taken INTRAMUSCULARLY. I didn't wake up yesterday and realize dbol ,tbol,drol,winny and others are 17aa orals.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    do you have any links to the posts where people say they drink deca? I must have missed those.

Thread Information