Thread: clomid sides

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

clomid sides

my buddy is on his 10th day or so of pct (clomid and nolva). hes complain'n hes always hot and has hot flashes. Is this common? Im about to start mine in a few weeks and i dont wont that shite.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I wouldn't bother with clomid. Nolva is much more effective on a smaller dose. Clomid is toxic on your eyes and has more sides than nolva. You're better off with nolva/aromasin . Check out the profiles for them on the steroids profile page and you'll find everything you need, or check out Anthony Roberts' PCT protocol.

skank is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    my buddy is on his 10th day or so of pct (clomid and nolva). hes complain'n hes always hot and has hot flashes. Is this common? Im about to start mine in a few weeks and i dont wont that shite.
    Some have problems with sides and some don't. You wont know until you do it.

takedownII is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skank
    Some have problems with sides and some don't. You wont know until you do it.
    thats right, my suggestion is to try it and see what it does for you...i have to agree with the first poster that nolva is better mg to mg, but i personally have had great success with just clomid alone. if clomid is all you have i would just do that, you'll be fine, i promise

tkdwnII

Slaiv is offline Banned
    this is my last week of my pct (this sunday) of nolva only

i didnt take clomid, heard to many bad things about it, and seeing as how this is my first cycle, nolva would just about do it

but as of now, 1w@40mgED, 2w@30mgED and my last week @20mgED... i havent gotten any sides, im feeling perfectly normal.... but yea, i guess that means thats good?

so i guess i love it?! right?!

ionno..... but yea, nolva for me only too!!

Super Intense is offline New Member
    upon reading up I thought I needed Nolva for PCT as well. Problem is my friend got me Clomid instead. How is it possible to run Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno and then do it PCT as well? What are the timing and dosages reccomended?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Intense
    upon reading up I thought I needed Nolva for PCT as well. Problem is my friend got me Clomid instead. How is it possible to run Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno and then do it PCT as well? What are the timing and dosages reccomended?
    You have me confused here, you say you wanted nolva, but got clomid instead correct? You're asking how to run nolva on cycle to prevent gyno and use it for pct as well, but you stated you have clomid? Do you plan on getting nolva or was that a typo.

You would run nolva 20mg a day on cycle to prevent estro sides.

You're better to ask your own questions in a seperate thread and read the profiles on nolva for more info.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    Yes.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information