Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

feeling sluggish, tired, achy...

i searched a few threads, seems some bros mention similar symptoms in the first couple weeks...running a basic testE/deca with dbol kickstart...just started Sunday (like four days ago), and already having these symptoms...the thing is, in all my previous cycles, i don't remember feeling like this...is it cuz i'm getting older? or maybe since i havent cycled in awhile? could it be the UG stuff (used mostly pharm grade in the past, dont remember any issues)? hoping it will pass...

alpha

sounds like test flu. dont know if you would feel it already, but may be

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    i searched a few threads, seems some bros mention similar symptoms in the first couple weeks...running a basic testE/deca with dbol kickstart...just started Sunday (like four days ago), and already having these symptoms...the thing is, in all my previous cycles, i don't remember feeling like this...is it cuz i'm getting older? or maybe since i havent cycled in awhile? could it be the UG stuff (used mostly pharm grade in the past, dont remember any issues)? hoping it will pass...

alpha
    Sometimes I get like that when I start a cycle for the first week to 10 days and my theory is this. I am soo pumped about starting my cycle I work out like crazy, much harder then before my cycle and I think my body is responding to the increase in intensity and I feel very tired, so much so I have to nap. I walk around like my limbs are to heavy to carry. Don't worry it goes away once the gear kicks in and you level out in intensity. GL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I agree with rabidsquirrel, sounds like the test flu. It's a common occurance when a foreign substance is introduced into your body, it will pass in a few days and you should start to feel incredible a few more weeks into your cycle.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, that's basically what i read...it's just that i dont remember ever going through this before, and i've done my fair share of cycles. gonna give it a couple weeks, hopefully it'll pass...thanks

ive done six cycle, my last one was the only i ever had test flu with.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    mine started in week 4 of enth 500/decca 480 and is still going in week 6... i think i am going to try 9.5 hours of sllep

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    Sometimes I get like that when I start a cycle for the first week to 10 days and my theory is this. I am soo pumped about starting my cycle I work out like crazy, much harder then before my cycle and I think my body is responding to the increase in intensity and I feel very tired, so much so I have to nap. I walk around like my limbs are to heavy to carry. Don't worry it goes away once the gear kicks in and you level out in intensity. GL
    Perhaps - you can definetely exhaust yourself quickly if you're not careful. Are you taking days off? Have you abandoned cardio by chance? I actually get sluggish quickly if I neglect cardio for more than a few days.

IG

Thread Information