sksny is offline New Member

First cycle confusion

Hello everyone, My names Steve and I am new around here. I am looking into doing my first cycle within the next couple of months. I am 21 years old, I am 6'2" and weigh about 220 LBS. I have a pretty good build on me, but would like to cut myself up a little more. I have been training steadily for abouit 2 and a half years. I have been looking into doing a 12 week cycle of test-e. Many of my friends are telling me to stack it with Deca . This is all new to me, and I am unsure how to go about it. From the research that I have done. I would go with 500MG per week of test split into 2 shots, one on Monday and one on Thursday. I was just wondering if this would be a good start point, or if I should go ahead and stack it with Deca as well. Many people have told me not to worry about clomid, or Nolvadex , but after doing my research I am worried that I should have them. I don't know of anywhere I can come across these though. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this whole thing and I would like to do as much research and gain as much knowledge as humanly possible before I go through with this. Thanks alot

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Test e at 500mg/week is a perfect place to start, I wouldn't recommend deca for your first cycle, see how you do on test alone. If your diet is right you'll see great gains on just that. Research pct through the proper forum here, and you can click on the words "clomid" and "nolvadex " in your post to purchase them.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    Just run the test to start. leave deca for later cycles.
    Definately grab the pct stuff. Good luck.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I wasn't sure if the PCT stuff was legal to buy via internet or what. As long as it is legit stuff, I will definately purchase it. So as of right now it's looking like 250 MG of test injected on Monday and 250 mg of test injected on thursday for 12 weeks. I wasn't really too sure about stacking for my first cycle. Any other helpful hints for my first cycle?

Big
    Sounds like you have a handle on it, just make sure you keep everything sterile, use alcohol wipe to clean the injection area, etc. Have you decided what body part(s) you will shoot? Do you know what pins and syringes to use and such?

Im gonna shoot it in the ass. Did a lot of research on the proper way to inject, and my friend is going to school to be an RN. She said she would help me out. Im am going to use 22Ga. x 1.5 in. pins Thats the way to go from everything I have read.

Big
    sounds like you're good to go, although 22ga is a little larger than I prefer. Good luck, keep us posted.

i used 22ga for my all my cycles and now im think there to big. i have alot of scar tissue. next cycles i wil be going to 25ga.

Big
    Yeah, I use 22 to draw and 25 to shoot.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    Yeah, I use 22 to draw and 25 to shoot.
    Just took my first shot earlier this morning with a 25g pin, went perfect

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    i use 22g to withdraw and 23g to shoot in glutes -always change the pin after you withdraw

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the site brother any questions you got just post em on up and we are here to help, looks like you did your research so congrats on that.

when it comes to this type of thing, research is very important. I know of too many people incorrectly doing cycles. I want to get all the info possible before I go ahead with it. I will prolly start within the next month or so. I am in no rush. I want to get back into the swing of things first. I haven't been at the gym as much as I should have been in the past 2 months, because work has been hectic.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    i go to the gym before work for cardio (actually helps wake me up for the day and gives me more energy) on way home from work I hit the tanning bed and take a 20 minute power nap then I am ready to hit the weights.

On average I have been working 12 hours a day. I have to be at work by 5:45 AM and I usually don't get out until a little after 6:00 PM. That work schedule and trying to keep a stable social life and go to the gym at the same time really kills me. LOL Thanks again for all the help guys I really appreciate it.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I find 25g hard to use with oil based but great for water based...18g to draw.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    oh yea post your cycle results please so we can see how your doing...

Is the clomid and Nolvadex from anabolic review the real deal? I would hate to think I have something when in reality it isn't the real stuff.

yeah its the real thing

MMA_Tapout is offline New Member
    Can anyone show me how to start a post i need help with first cycle

Thread Information